Wednesday, June 18, 2008

America's Hottest Bachelor? I think not, slutbucket.

Dude. I was late to work b/c I wanted to see who People had voted as America's Hottest Bachelor on the Today Show.. and...it...was....Mario Lopez?! WHAT?! I waited for THAT? Are you kidding me?

I mean.. he married Ali Landry (doritos girl, anyone?)..then when she found out about ALL his infidelities, she had the marriage annuled! (You go, girl!) Then, he just split with Karina Smirnoff (?) and she CRIED on Chelsea Lately about it.. She seems like such a nice girl..and hello.. who wouldnt kill for her accent OR her body. Rumor is he cheated with a Hooters Girl. Really? REALLY?

What. a. dumbass.

Anyway, how is HE America's Hottest Bachelor? I'm just disgusted.

And, the bachelorette? Yeah, I'm in LOVE with Jason. IN. LOVE. Dennis thinks the little boy is gonna seal the deal.. I dunno. I wonder if she'll be freaked? Hmmm...

Also, Michele made her decision. It's well-reasoned and she was like "your friends gave GREAT input" :) Hooray!

I've dragged my lazy ass back to the gym in other news. The Glamour body thing wants me to have three 30 minute cardio sessions per week...and 3 30 minute weight sessions. No. I cannot do that. That's too long. Assholes. I have modified their workout plan.

Love. :)

7 comments:

katandkarl said...

hahhahhahaah.

hahahahaha.

that is all.

♥Joy♥ said...

hahaha

well you have to admit. he is kinda cute despite is philandering ways...=D

WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Unknown said...

Ewww...I do not think he should be America's hottest bachelor. Ewww.

KaritaG said...

You know what cracks me up? How Glamour and Women's Health are all, lose thirty pounds in thirty days! And then you read it and it's all "work out 6 days per week and eat 3 400-calorie meals per day and for a snack you can have two apple slices." Or half a teaspoon of hummus on a wheat thin. Or one twizzler. Or something that is equally not hunger-satisfying.

Of course you're going to lose thirty pounds! You're eating 1300 calories per day! AND WORKING OUT!

Bleh.

Michele said...

You need to take it easy little lady with the working out! One day at a time I say. Ok, I am never one to give good advice on that anyway. Just ignore me!

Unknown said...

yeah I think it is weird.. He seems too much!!

Anonymous said...

I could not agree more on the Mario Lopez thing. I saw that online and thought, "Are you KIDDING me?" With all the men in the world, they picked HIM? The guy who cheated on Ali Landry all over the place for years and she found out and annulled their marriage 2 WEEKS after they got married? Right. In other news, I did see that Ali Landry re-married an awesome guy and I think they had a baby. Good for her for getting rid of Mario!

Lauren