Things that make me laugh... my co worker always says "LLTD" ...and it makes me giggle.. She's the one in blue in the group photo at the luau below...
Anyway... yesterday morning, I woke up, leapt from my bed after feeling my chin....and within seconds was standing barefoot on the toilet lid, blindly (no contacts in yet) and frantically reaching into my cabinet to find my meds. I think I scared my dog.
It's always overnight that the shit happens. So, I was eager to wake up this morning to see if the meds had worked.. Well...so far so good. It doesnt look any better, but it definitely doesnt look worse. That's gotta be good, right? I mean typically over the course of 24 hours, it looks sick. It's not that big..and I shouldnt be that concerned...but I just feel gross, ya know...
You people dont care about my weird chin issues, but I told you anyway.
The doc said NO.TANNING. So, I assumed that meant "of your face" and he just forgot to add that.. So, I went and put a towel over my face.. I didnt stay in long..but yeah.. I know. I shouldnt have. *sigh*
I think my dog thinks I'm nuts. Here's what I envision going through her head during a week:
Monday: "Why does mom curse when the alarm goes off while she searches for her robe that she hung on the bedpost every.single.week. and is still too dumb to realize it's there?"
Tuesday: "A little better. Mom thinks she's informed by watching Meredith on the Today Show. I watch tv all day...and lemme tell you..that Meredith bitch doesnt know anything... "
Wednesday: "Dude. It's 8am. Mom, GET THE F*CK OUT OF BED. I have to pee...damnit.. Look at me! Look at me! I'm running around with my bone below your bed and all you do is ignore me like I'm dumb.. Thanks, asshole."
Thursday: "Whatever."
Friday: "Mom stayed up WAY too late last night...and now she's paying for it. Good job, Blondie. Way to watch E! True Hollywood specials til 2am. Smart."
Saturday: " Oh no...it's 2am and mom's drunk again... Why does she want to play with me?! Let me sleep, damnit...This SO means I'm not getting a walk til like 10am. Ugh. She embarasses me..."
Yes. I really just took 10 minutes to write all that and I found myself comical. Little Gracie is awesome...She needs another photo shoot soon. I shall post pics.
1 comment:
Funny stuff!
I have a suggestion on your bumps. email me at sbutler@littlerock.org
Post a Comment