I want a new blog layout. Tonight, I shall achieve said goal. I cant see any of your damn pyzam layouts at work (althought Im sure they're cute) so I'll be sticking with boring blogger. :)
omg! So that kick ass hot pink and black one that I had that was sooooooo me you never even saw?!? Jackie!!!!! Oh you missed out!! But it got old & boring.
Is this like a 6 month to yearly phase for you? I think so.
Thanks for the comment. I have more pics I'm posting just stupid blogger was being G.A.Y.
2 comments:
omg! So that kick ass hot pink and black one that I had that was sooooooo me you never even saw?!? Jackie!!!!! Oh you missed out!! But it got old & boring.
Is this like a 6 month to yearly phase for you? I think so.
Thanks for the comment. I have more pics I'm posting just stupid blogger was being G.A.Y.
umm... you haven't changed it yet... ;)
Post a Comment