Well, I found it when I moved here...and I was faced with not only graduation from law school, but a summer apart from my boyfriend while he explored Asia. Needless to say, I had a few mornings when I didnt wake up super ecstatic about life as I grabbed books that were too heavy/bulky for one bag and faced what I thought was impending doom...haha... Gotta love the bar...
Anyway, I'm rambling, but I put this card in my bathroom, stuck haphazardly in the mirror clip. And there is has stayed since then so I can see it every morning when I get out of the shower. When I'm in a crappy mood or maybe a leetle down, I see it and it makes me that much happier.
I think some of the girls writing were dilusional, but their dilusions make me happy. Whatever. It's not really the words, but more that I'm at least doinga good job fooling people that I'm not a complete jackass.. ha... ;)
And, why did I bring that up tonight? Oh...b/c my shower head project turned dreadfully wrong when I realized I couldnt even get the wrench from the package.... Yeah, seriously. (CHILD SAFETY TAGS CAN KISS MY ASS). Then, I couldnt get the current head off... ARG. So, I decided to side track for a second...haha....
Other things that made me smile today:
* Our intern in AR text me from college: "I hate school. Can I just borrow your JD while you're not using it." My response "Yup..At least then I'd feel like I was getting my money's worth if two of us had it..."
* I may or may not have put on my cute dress for Friday on, danced around the apartment...and made my dog thing I was nuts.
Back to cleaning...Cleaning is good... except when I'm in this super reflective "look at the index card" mood.. This is gonna take forever.. lol!
2 comments:
awww.... i have one of those around somewhere... probably in my chio memory box. ;) i was looking at yours, trying to find my handwriting. i think i wrote "exciting." i probably thought you were UBER exciting at that point in my life. i still do, now that i think about it. ;)
dude, a few years ago i wrote myself a short letter when i was feeling kind of boo. i told myself all the great things about me, and to this day, i keep it in my wallet so i can look at it when i feel sucky. i hope the fact that it's from me to me doesn't make me a total f-tard. : )
Post a Comment