Gracie ate my work phone...well, most of it, that is. *sigh* There are worse things in life. I didnt even yell at her b/c, frankly, what's the point? She'd already done it...and she'd just spend the day hiding from me if I yelled. Blah.
I think she may have found my bronzer brush as well-which also hacks me off. I had this AWESOME brush and it broke on one of my August work trips.. That said, I was still using it...b/c I loved it that.much. It looked sooo trashtastic. haha. I have bought about 4 brushes that just.dont.do.it like the ghetto stub of the broken one. *sigh* Alas, it's gone...I'm sure I'll find it riddled with puppy fur and teeth marks.
I was bummed.out. last night. I dont think the magnitude of Asia had really sank in. I get very Scarlett Ohara "Ill think about that tomorrow"...haha.. I also think I was distracting myself and putting energy into things that dont deserve as much energy as I've given. I realized that some of the things I was distracting myself with upset me... b/c I wasnt even behaving like MYSELF these past two weeks. Before that, I was having a good time and was actually making sense of everything. Then, somewhere, I just decided "annnnd...maybe I dont think I'll deal with this..." hahaha... By blocking things out, I really started to displace my emotions in weird places. (*think: being a bitch to people that didnt deserve it, letting someone walk on me who shouldnt have, complete inability to make easy decisions*)
Uuuun...healthy... (clap clap clapclapclap) hahaha... So, I feel better today. I blame Brothers and Sisters for my emotional breakthrough.. lol! Kidding...
Now that I've talked myself in a complete circle, I am SO excited for homecoming this weekend! I always get weirdly excited about it, though.. I make a bigger deal out of it than I need to. Whatever. Every year, I ask myself why I went to TU on Tap, but it's good to see that handful or more of people (that you actually enjoy talking to) that you otherwise wouldnt see... I have a SUPER cute dress to wear thanks to my trip to see Lauren in Chi! :))) It shall be featured in many photos. Prepare yourself.
So, if you're still paying attention... There's something this blog doesnt adequately demonstrate about me.. I tend to be all "Yay! Look at my photos! Lookie! Lookie! I love pink!" Well, some of you know my capability to be a complete and utter bitch; I just dont blog about it. That said, recently, a guy tricked one of my good friends into thinking he doesnt have a girlfriend (he does). Needless to say, after over 6 mos of dating, she found out in a really ugly way. My opinion: Take all the lovey dovey emails he's sent...all the pictures of them together...and send them...straight to his girlfriend. I would. She deserves to know...and he deserves to suffer. Granted, this is coming from the girl who planned to catch someone cheating, take a picture, and send it to her boyfriend...all b/c she f*cked with me and hurt my feelings on purpose. Bitch. I ended up taking the high road..blah blah...karma..blah blah...but still...
But, uh..yay! Hooray for my cute dress! hahahaha!
Happy Monday, people! Thanks for sticking with my non-subject randomness lately. Love love.
No comments:
Post a Comment