Would you like to see what a short term lease looks like in Beijing? Here's where Aaron's thinking might work out: http://www.beijingrealestates.com/VirtualSunthirsty.htm
Not that bad.
Anyway, this China thing leaves me fairly insane. One day, I'm alright. One day, I'm pissed. One day, I'm sad. One day, I'm confused. One day, I'm dont want to talk about it.
But, every day, I'm supportive and think this will be a super exciting thing for Aaron. And it's no surprise he wanted to work internationally. I was just kinda hoping for Australia.. hahahaha... :)
Part of me kinda wants to move to Chicago anyway.. I love the city.. absolutely love it. It's so alive... The holiday season is just gorgeous, the summer is outstanding...It's the winter that freaks me out. :) Lauren-expect many visits. I am feeling rather stagnet lately. Blah.
Well, this last weekend was White Party on Friday. I have photos. It was a good time, but so not worth the price if you ask me. We all dressed up, paid a fee, and hung out with the same people we always hang out with. Um.. genius? Yeah. I think so. I tried to avoid the photag but I think I'll likely be on the website. I will have to email to have that taken down. Annoying. Who wants to be on a website (haha.. laughing since I'm blogging).
Saturday night was low key until some stupid law school guys showed up. I feel like the guys are WAY more drama than any of the girls. They took over our table and were basically annoying. I feel like some of the people I hang out with might die from liver failure soon so I kinda need to branch out. Tonight, I will be attending the Chi Omega Alumni dinner if anyone is interested (and also a Chi O) :)
And I think I want Mexican food and no one will eat it with me. Damn all of you. ALL OF YOU.
7 comments:
dude, if i was there i would go eat mexican food with you. i could literally eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. additionally, i haven't washed my hair since sunday. and i'm fine with that. xo
i'd totally go eat some mexican food with you! and i hear you regarding friends about to die of liver failure. i think we basically got rid of all those friends when we left tulsa. that seems strange... that we had more alcoholic friends in tulsa than we have in damn hollywood, but it's true. i think we have more pot head and coke head friends here though... so it all evens out, right? ;)
mexi-can't. groooooossss.
love mexican. LOVE LOVE IT!
i would eat it with you!
Ummm I don't recall getting an invite for Mexican, whore. You know I'm down 24/7 for yummy food. mmmm foooooood!!!
I will join you & Joy for Mexican...and margaritas =)
Whoa! Those apartments are awesome and a great price! Let me email you pics of potential Paris apartments and you might change your mind about telling me to go. Awful!
Chicago. Move here!!!
LR
Post a Comment