Friday, September 12, 2008

Speakerphone is the devil.

Okay, so I think I've figured out why my productivity is being stifled. My office neighbor is rarely here b/c he's our external/media dude. He's really nice... But he does EVERYTHING on speakerphone. He's been here all.week.

I am currently listening to him activate his new bank card.

REALLY? REALLY? TAKE IT OFF SPEAKER PHONE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

And while you're at it, dial down your volume a tad... b/c the octave called "screaming" isnt working for me.

When I'm on a conference call while he's here, I have to mute it until I speak...b/c the people on MY conference call can hear him. It's.that.bad.

God.

While I'm on work stuff... can you believe how bad Ike is?! People are so dumb that they're STAYING?! Getthehellout! The flood walls=18 feet. The waves predicted at 20 feet. Um. Hello? I'm not great at math, but as memory serves me from Katrina, you might be screwed. Even the forecasters are saying "imminent death." Wow. Just wow.

Anyway, bar results are out today! My friend, Brandy, passed! :) Hooray! Remember how nuts I was two years ago? And can you believe it's been TWO YEARS! Gah.

BB10- Buh Bye Jerry... I was happy about the Renegade win, but I did feel badly for Jerry.. I think I want him to be my grandpa... Just sayin. :(

Finally, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BROOKE TODAY!!! Hope you're having an outstanding day! :)

Would you all still love me if I moved to China? Just asking... :)

5 comments:

Angela said...

I was thrilled to see Jerry go! Have you ever watched the live feeds? He was a lunatic! lol

♥Joy♥ said...

No. China is too far.

I hate loud talkers! >giggles<

Michele said...

If you move to China, it won't be pretty at work. I will be devastated. Just sayin'...

Lauryl Lane said...

If you move to China... your blog will be KILLER!!! I can't even begin to imagine the stories you will blog for us from China. Don't tease me like this. ;)

Anonymous said...

NO CHINA!!! The End.