Friday, October 10, 2008

b/c Fridays arent meant for deep thoughts...

It's FRIDAY!!!

This week, I've:
* Been to Branson and thought about "riding the ducks" just to see what all the fuss is about
* Pinballed through Branson landing and the..ahem.. slightly older crowd, almost mowing them down, laptop in tow, running late...
* Realized someone might be psycho. Might be.
* Keep forgetting to download Britney's new song. DAMNIT.
* Picked out Halloween costumes with Brandy and Sara for the Brady party! WOO HOO! Best party. Hands down. Wanna come?
* Prepared my liver for Oktoberfest. Practiced chicken dancing. It will be awesomesauce people.
* Watched the debate...and may or may not have actually text in a vote for "who won the debate"... Whatever. Just practicing what it will feel like to cast my vote for the better candidate.. lol! I'm an asshole.
* Watched Grey's. Liked Grey's.
* Realized my allergy pills and wine are not a good combination.
* Contemplated applying for a job in another city for more $$ just to see...but havent done it yet.
* Fell asleep in the car. riding with my boss. I was TIRED, people. It was only a few seconds.
* Decided Lowe's really does know. I want to paint. They helped.
* Decided it's bullshit that bankers have Monday off.

This weekend, I plan to:
* Have sushi. unless my sushi date isnt feeling well... She's been sicky.
* Look at leaves. Yes, it's that simple. Maybe at Woodward. I dunno. They're pretty.
* Organize my apartment.
* Catch up on my dvr.
* Maybe see/rent a movie.
* Buy stuff for Halloween costumes.
* Bathe litte G dog. She's a hot mess.
* Car shop

Yeah, that's as enthralling as I get right now. I'm going to lunch. Lates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Problem! I have not been 'sicky', therefore I am not your sushi date, therefore PISSED OFF! :) I want sushi. Make a date with me! weugsche

Anonymous said...

haha.. Date. Time. I'm there. Let's sushi! DAMNIT!