hahahahahaha.. I love this skeleton.
Still debating on whether I'm working tomorrow.. I can likely work from home, but I dont wanna risk going in and sitting in that torture device (aka my chair) :) So...who knows.
So, Friday, I had the MRI and bone scan. I was radioactive til sometime yesterday. WOO HOO! I fell asleep in the MRI machine and had to be strapped down for the MRI to help support my back. I think I said "kinky" and laughed...My mother rolled her eyes.
Anyway, here's some info: http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00368 I was too lazy to make it a hyperlink. I have to wait for the doc to actually analyze the MRI and bone scan results, but the good news is... there was nothing crazy on them...other than my compression fractures. I have two compression fractures (that link tells more). I was pleased that I hadnt broken my tailbone or anything...and that there was no reason (like tumors, etc) why my bones were breaking. Just need to take calcium. Do you take it? Hey, guess what.. I'm calcium's new advocate. TAKE.IT.
I'm at my best in the afternoon/early evenings. Nighttime and mornings kinda blow ass. I've been internet shopping.. I really want a new bedroom set (like new bed and dresser for cheap.. maybe a project to work on?!) and I'm really into big chunky sweaters. I want one. I'm kinda in to grandpa sweaters, too... I've been googling everything from hairsyles to exercises..which brings me to this:
Things I VOW to do after I heal/as I heal:
1. Get in excellent shape. Anything less feels so lazy. Now that a "workout" is considered taking the trash out, it made me realize I should be taking advantage of what I've got more. It feels so wasted to just sit here. So, I plan to get in serious shape when I can move again. :)
2. I may have decided to go shorter and blonder. Part of me HATES cheating on my stylist, but I dont love her cuts.. I love her color... but not the cuts. So, that always makes me a bit chicken shit to try something different.
3. re-do my bathroom. I want to paint it and hang shelving... really.friggin.bad. I dont think my LL's would care... (*nervous*)
Yeah, there's more...but I dont feel like writing them all. :) TU plays on ESPN tonight! I really wish I could go... *sigh* Really. Oh well...If I take care of myself, hopefully I'll be back in no time!! Holidays I love: Halloween, New Years, St. Pat's. So, hopefully I'll just have a really great New Years if I have to miss Halloween. :) And I dont mean "crazy/party" great..but just great.period. I believe New Years really sets the stage for the year... I'm kinda weird like that. *sigh* haha.. :)
I wish I lived in a house b/c I want to hand out candy so bad! If you want me to help you hand out candy, I'm your girl!!! I hope you all had an excellent weekend!!
Love you all. Tons. :)

5 comments:
The game was great, but I froze my ass off. ESPN would have been a better choice. :)
Oh, and I take my vitameatavegamin juice...er, multi-vitamin (I love Lucy reference there), but if one were to consume enough calcium on a regular basis, no need for the vitamin supplement. For the non-dairy folks in the group, here is a list of 15 high calcium foods: http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/15-non-dairy-foods-high-in-calcium.html.
better to take the calcium now than suffer osteoporosis later.
Ooh! Good list! Thanks, Maria. :)
My pleasure. I'm a bit of a calcium advocate myself, but I prefer to encourage people to eat calcium rich foods rather than taking a calcium supplement due to some of the additives in vitamins and supplements, which can be rather disturbing if you look in to it. :)
all the docs in my fam say that a calcium supplement is pretty important after a certain age for women... i can't remember what that age was, but i feel like we aren't quite there yet. i hope you don't have old woman bones, jackie. that's not cute. ;) j/k... so get your calcium, heal up, and get cracking on that ambitious list of yours! but start with the hair--- can't wait to see what you do! ;)
mooooooooooooooo. milk is yummy. and i vote food over vitamins also (if you no likey the milk.)
Post a Comment