Predicting what's yet to come? I.think.so.
It's official. I'm hooked on these damn vampire novels. I saw the movie Friday...and am currently 250 pages into the second book (I SOO think Jacob is a werewolf btw..but dont tell me). The movie started out a little cheesy..esp the first biology class scene. Not what I pictured. But, when Brandy and I stopped audibly correcting the missteps from the book, we were totally engrossed. And it was a pretty damn good adaptation (considering I read the book only last week).

After reading reviews, I totally agree with why this pre teen series is such a hit. I mean..you have a romeo/juliet thing.. That ALWAYS works. We can ALL relate to Bella somehow.. (plus I LOVE her name). It's got that hint of completely starstruck romance that couldn't possibly be real...and I LOVE stories like that. Not just the romance...but the fantasy part. I used to read Dean Koontz b/c he often danced on the verge of sci fi. If I wanted to read something dull, I'd pick up John Grisham. Sorry, but I would. I kinda like darker stuff...not SUPER dark (b/c I'm not emo..hello...). Anyway, critics are right..these books aren't exactly Machiavelli (thank GAWD).
And good call on putting Edward on the sexiest men alive list. Good.call. hahaha..
DAMNIT. I hate that I cant find the "delete" key on this thing. I know how to delete, but where's backspace? AEHREIUHFDKFN! That's how I feel.

Just watched Taylor Swift beat Carrie Underwood. This makes me happy. I think Carrie's a b*tch (from what I heard...and yeah, I believe what I hear). And Mariah always looks like she's about to throw down and have sex. Right there. And why does the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls look leather? Someone needs to tell her to stop tanning. Now.
Back to my blog. Weekend was good! Friday was the movie then Sat was the OU game. I basically wanted to get outta the house Saturday night, but kinda wished I'd just stayed in..haha... I was kinda waiting on my friends to get out of the NIN concert and when they did, I think they took some angry teenage angst with them....haha... Today, laundry was calling my name.
Hope you had a great weekend... Personally, I'm already looking really forward to the next one...mostly b/c it's 4 days!
5 comments:
what did you think of my friend edi? ;) hotness much, no?
*Option+delete
haha.. Thank you. :)
And uh Edi... haute..and freaky, too... SInce I'm reading the books, I'm not a fan of his character though... haha.. I bet ppl stop him on the street and say things to him...
Nice movie....i saw the movie. This damn vampire movie is so good and interesting.
Post a Comment