Work trip=good. Jax=tired.
1. Caitlin and I had babies. OR we went to visit Liz...who has TWINS now!!! And once I picked little Nathan (girl is Eleanor) up, I couldnt.put.him.down. Cute. I dont think Liz minded that we gave her a break....and then gave them back. haha...
3. My work trip was good, but the market is much different than what I'm used to... Plus, it was weird to feel like a newbie..unable to tell the difference between execs, associates, legislators, etc.. (b/c Ive gotten to know TONS of people in my market by name and face..). This will for sure be a challenge for the next few months, but I'm up for it and excited.
4. My "Im an overly tense jackass" is going away. I spent the day on the plaza after my work meeting. I got some super quality Jax time and it was AWESOME. I also loved how nice everyone in KC is..It's like a bigger Tulsa. :) Anyway, sometimes I get my panties in a wad and thankfully, they're working their way out of it...haha.. Kinda wish it was Friday so I didnt have to work tomorrow...but the macbook is sucking me in again so I must to go sleeeeeep...haha...
Night night, everyone!!!
1 comment:
awww, caitlin looks so super cute! glad you had fun!
Post a Comment