Sunday, November 16, 2008

The rest of the weekend!

Things this weekend....

1. Saw BOND! Loved it! Daniel Craig rocks my socks off. And Olga is haute. HAUTE. Lotsa action...Good.
2. Gave myself points for being classy and mature. I realize life isn't a points system, but whatever. 
3. Went to Leon's. Took pictures. (obviously) haha
4. Realized I LOVE my skinny jeans...and planned to buy more before..
5. I bought a macbook!!
6. Went to the GYM and worked.out. Getting ready to head back there, I think! (I'm taking it easy..no worries...the exercise bike is my friend)
7. Gracie found a new place to sleep...and ate my blinds (behind her) in the process. Hell. Oh..and she's doing her "I'm tired and a pirate" face... She closes one eye and it's hilarious.

8. Once again was defeated by the coat rack. Seriously people, if the coat rack were as easy as the macbook, I'd already have it assembled. BLAH.
9. downloaded songs..and now cant get them off my old computer. BLAH. New favs: Rehab by Rihanna and Get Up by 50. 
10. Went to the wine bar and had RED wine. I think I might be developing a taste for it..might be... Granted it was a pinot noir, not something REALLY red...but whatever. 

I'm gonna go work out or play with the computer now... b/c I truly am that exciting. I guess I'll be putting off my bedroom redecorating thing since I just dropped serious cash on this computer and I still need a car, but I think I'm okay with that...:) 

4 comments:

brooke knight said...

sounds like you had a good weekend! i am glad you are able to get out a little and do stuff again! i'm also insanely jealous of your computer purchase.... :)

Kelz World said...

THE funniest things in THE world happend to me friday night, granted it came after some pepto bismol, 2 advils, and 6 beers but it happened. i had a dream you made a line of lounge pants called.....wait for it....wait....AWESOMESAUCE...and yes i bought them...i know i dont know you and its weird but you werent in the dream so dont worry just the word and the pants and that they were By: Jax...FUNNY (im not a crazy stalker i swear to it!)

Anonymous said...

LOOOOLL!!! I love that! maybe you came up with my next business venture! And way to go on buying a pair! LOL! hahaha! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Lets play soon and I'll assemble your damn coat rack for you!!! If I can assemble our propane grill, I think I can handle a coat rack!