Things I didn't feel like blogging about and wont add any more details..hahaha..
* I accidentally really hurt a friend's feelings. :(
* Someone somewhat intentionally hurt mine. :(
* I had too much to drink accidentally and acted like an ass.hole. No one likes waking up KNOWING they were an asshole, but not really remembering how.
Anyway, long story short, I dont like feeling like I messed up...EVER. I'm a perfectionist...so when I mess up, I try to fix it...and when I cant, I sometimes mess up worse (think drinking too much and being an asshole). *sigh* So, then I accidentally create MORE things to fix...Good Gawd.
Anyway, went to the TU game...and saw us lose. :( Booooo! I finished book three of the Twilight series. My dreams have finally gotten back to normal...but I really want to read book four. *sigh* Jenny, I'm likely calling you about borrowing it sooner than later...haha..
I've also decided that I might be allergic to something in my bed. Theory not worth explaining. But, please enjoy the hilarity of me switching out pillows, sheets, blankets, etc... in an attempt to discover. Hmmm...
Hope you had a great weekend! :)
5 comments:
: ) SMILE!!!
You'll be just fine...
it will get better :) i thought it odd that you had not been blogging at your usual pace! i don't like it, i have nothing to read while at work.
I have the same list of 3as you do, after the weekend *sigh*
Wishing you a better week!
I am a venter too, and want to just say too much on here sometimes =)
Ah yes... once you lose the anonymity, all you can do is post really boring "this is what we did this week" reports or really vague meandering thoughts... It's frustrating. Ah well. Good luck figuring out what you're allergic to...
I have the same problem with my blog. It's a double edged sword: You want to write honestly, but you also want to have an audience and let's face it, friends are the greatest supporters of all.
So here is what I do: I put a blanket disclaimer on my blog that I have to be honest and if I offend, sorry, but don't read then. I also take note that I do not want to talk about my blog all day - at work, home, family gatherings (eek!), etc.
Here's to hoping you can find the balance because girl, you got style!
Post a Comment