Tuesday, December 2, 2008

This blog is boring. You've been warned.

So, I had to stop reading Eclipse before bed...b/c it was giving my nightmares. I may have brought it to work in an attempt to read on my lunch. FOILED by a conference call. DAMNIT.

On the list of things that excite me... I might be headed to a conference..in SIN CITY..in the spring! Not that I plan on doing much sinning, really... Well *contemplative face*.. haha.. *shrug* Nah, but I've never been there when it's been warm enough to be at the pool...FUN!!! Speaking of, I need to get my ASS in the gym. Stupid broken back. I've lost the desire to actually go to the gym...b/c I'm genuinely afraid of hurting myself again. That was not.fun.(not that it's over...but ya know..not in pain anymore really). And hiring a personal trainer there seems dumb b/c it's $$$ and she cant really help me do much with my back...

Enough whining.

I want to see Britney in concert!! Do you?! Before you respond, are you popping out a child around that time? b/c I think half of you are.... Seeing some of you 7-8 mos prego at the Britney concert might amuse me, but is likely not a great idea. haha! I'll bring you a Brit Brit onesie. ;) I'm thinking of just buying a couple tickets. If something comes up, I'm sure I can sell them... I WANNA GO. *Stomping foot like a child* Part of me is hoping she adds a tour date to OKC or TUL. But, right now, it's looking like Dallas or KC..Hmm..

Why is her tour called Circus? Hmm.. I like it. *mental image of animals, fire, circus rings...and Britney losing her mind in the middle of it all* Yes, decided. I must go to the concert.

10 comments:

Lauryl Lane said...

Just a warning: She performed at Madonna's concert that I went to last month... and she was Bo.Ring. I was genuinely disappointed.

Anonymous said...

It's called Circus because she has a song on her new CD called that. The CD rocks, so purchase it! :) I looked into going to the concert in Dallas today at work...it's on 3/31/09...I'm due 4/1/09...to risky??? Probably. Boo!!!!

Anonymous said...

April 16th Staples Center
Come to me and I will take you to the Circus!! Ballin!!
a.love

Angela said...

I think I'm going to the Dallas show with some girlfriends! So excited!

Michele said...

I. AM. IN. YAY!!!

Jessie Case said...

I can totally see Eclipse giving you nightmares...But it is such a great book...you must finish it soon and read Breaking Dawn!

THE Rachel Adams said...

I agree - Brit Brit in concert is a must see. Of course she was boring at Madonna's concert. Madonna eats anyone who even thinks about competing with her spotlight alive.

Unknown said...

I watched Britney: For the Record. It didn't really dish on much other than she can't stand the fact that her father is in control of her life and that she thought going out all the time made her super cool. I do however, really want to see her in concert. Maybe we could call it a birthday gathering and make Dallas double the trip? I want to go and think it would be a damn shame to not see her on tour for her come back!

Sig1068 said...

i wanna go!!!

Sarah said...

i tried to get into twilight... i only read one page, so i guess that is not really trying... anyway all of you ladies make me think i should try harder! right now i am reading a teen series called "private"... very gossip girl.