I dont need to explain that. Some of you will get it. :)
I'll end on a pro. Promise.
Today,
1. I LOVED driving my car to work. LOVED. Despite some buyers remorse. Did I tell you I was one of TWO cars the dealership sold yesterday...all day? This market is nutso.
2. It's no secret I've been slammed at work. I'm covering for someone on maternity leave...as in covering her WHOLE STATE...as well as my two states...and the vice presidents. Someone got pissed about me not getting to something..or rather calling them about it when they wanted me to. This is a long story and it really wasn't a huge thing, but let's just say it was really.frustrating. when I'm busting my arse and going in 100 different directions. It is what it is, but it totally bummed me.
3. I got props from one of my VPs... felt better.
4. Went to the gym to tan (it makes me feel better sometimes. whatever) and some lovely young lady (whatever) accused me of jumping in front of her in line.. by banging on the door while I'm tanning and saying something rude. WHAT?! Dude. It's a tanning bed. And I didnt cut you.. and it's 10 minutes. Learn to tell time b/c you obviously messed up. Get a life.
4. YAY drove my car to show Eric and hung out for a bit! :) Felt tons better!!!
5. Got home and realized G money's sacs...ya know...from the summer incident(sick)....needs to be fixed again. Dude. Seriously. WTH?! I think they're infected again...and I had it done like a month ago. Grr. Two trips to the vet in one week=BOO. I know this is TMI, but argh!
6. Pro....pro...um....Tomorrow is another day, Gracie's booty will be fixed..haha, I have an awesome new car I'm kinda really loving, saving the Bachelor for Tuesday night is amaaazing...and....LOST IS ON TOMORROW! LOST.IS.ON.
...and did I mention sporty? cosmopolitan? Right.
4 comments:
i don't know what all of the beginning part is about... but i don't guess i need to. ending on a positive is important, for sure. as far as work goes, don't let the man get you down, ladybug. xo
Uh.. can I get an Amen on the work thing.. and the Gracie thing happened to Reggie this last week! TMI.. see.. they were made to live closer together.
"Sophisticated." Sorry about Gracie, congrats again on your beautiful car... I will try to take a cue from you and end my blogging on a positive note today, but it is damn hard when I've only worked one day this month, have no money, and this economy sucketh royally. But you are right, LOST is on tonight!!! And you ARE sophisticated. ;)
my favorite will ALWAYS be overly social. i forgot the END ON A PRO part. thanks for reminding me. tee hee.
Post a Comment