Monday, January 12, 2009

I would like to praise the below... What is it? Oh.. it's just a picture of the BEST CANDY IN THE WORLD! 
Haribo peaches. I may or may not have purchased a pound of said candy before seeing Valkyrie the other night. Dont judge me. Just go buy them. (candy stores only. for serious consumers. thank you).  Just tape it to my ass, people. That's what Nard's for...

Also, personal fav.. the high school kid after Valkyrie who said "Dude. I cant believe I paid to see a FAILED attempt.." Um, hey.  This might come as a shock...but the Germans did not overthrow Hitler. Sorry to ruin the movie. Wow. Jackass.  

Dude, GG was "eh" tonight. I like Dan and Serena. Like it. Dont like Chuck this episode. So predictable. Disappointing. Twist on the adoptive parents being crazytown. The Bachelor=HOTT. HOTT. HOTT. And I still love Melissa. Sorry if you don't. My blog. My pick. Ha! Annnd finally The City. Every time I see Olivia's dirty looks, I think of the movie Shallow Hal..and think she'd be the shriveled up nurse who is actually a hottie. You know who I'm talking about if you've seen the movie. I think she's evil. Officially.

6 comments:

melissa said...

i want to hear the peaches joke... ;)

Bethany said...

watching The City now. Olivia=EVIL. I don't like her.

Anonymous said...

yeah the peaches joke?? I like Melissa also but I like Molly too.

Sarah said...

haribo peaches do rock as does all other sweet, tart jelly candy they make. yum!

thanks for reminding me that i must watch dvr-ed episode of gossip girl after work. sucks that it was ho-hum.

Sarah said...

watched last night, chuck = lame sauce. loved how blair threw the flowers into the elevator at him.

Anonymous said...

I know. SO dramatic!