I'm watching the re-airing of the Golden Globes fashion show thing. I like watching Juliana Rancic (sp?) interview stars that are out of their minds drunk (or at least a little buzzed) to see if she can adequately cover it up in the interview... Enjoy it.
I called a new gym today to ask about personal training. This is what transpired..
Me: "Can I talk to someone about personal training packages?"
Them: "Sure, lemme transfer you to Nard.."
Me: *thinking.. Nard? That cant be right...Okay* "Okay, thanks."
Them: "This is Nard..."
Me: *giggling, confident Im not hearing him right...* "Just wanted to check on your personal training packages..:
Nard (we're just going with that): "Okay, well, depends...How much training do you need?"
Me: *OMG.. Is he asking me if I need to be airlifted from my house? He so is!*
Conversation ensued. I think I'll pop in this week to see if I like the facilities. I guess you get three free personal training sessions when you join! But, I dont know if I want to join. I'd rather stay at my gym and just get trained at this one... I hope Nard is my trainer. We already have that whole humor thing going.. Well, I do. He says his name. I laugh. It works.
3 comments:
nard makes me laugh. additionally, i love your new layout. :)
LOVE the new layout..... If I could offer my thoughts.... (1) Change the color of the Blogger NAVBAR to silver..... It'd totally compliment your color palette. [You can edit it in your layout tab. (2) Go into your settings - click on COMMENTS and under "Comment Form Placement" change it to "Embedded below post".... That way people don't navigate away from your page to leave a comment and it will stay nice and pretty...
Whoa. Lets see if I can manage that. B/c um.. blogger is the most technological thing I do. haha..
Post a Comment