Monday, January 19, 2009

See this?

Yeah, THIS IS MY NEW CAR!!!!!!

I went after work...alone...determined to drive it and talk price b/c I am/was so tired of shopping, haggling, dealing, getting upset, etc. I likely make it such a bigger deal than it needs to be. But, I got a great price on a great car and I'm happy. That's all that matters. AND I did it by myself (If you take away the numerous *slight* temper issues, frustration, and a few tears with those who've helped me (Eric). Oh and I had assistance via cell phone. Duh). And this is my first car since 2003! haha!

I may have buyers remorse, so I'm just gonna go ahead and list all the things wrong with my other car....Well wait...not yet... but I will tomorrow.. Writing them out will make me feel better after I go over to the credit union for paperwork...haha.. 

Anyway, yay Ford Edge Limited!! 

Again, I may have buyers remorse...so....only positive comments allowed. If you prefer hummers, hondas, horseback....save it for a little bit before you tell me. Gracias. xxoo. 

AND OMG.. How good was GG tonight?! The Chuck story made me happy inside. HAPPY. INSIDE. Blair is gonna kick.some.ass. "I need to wait for my moment and I'm going black ops... Off the radar.. No accountability"-Blair. AWESOME. Bitchy Blair is my fav! Havent watched the Bachelor yet b/c it took me 4.5 hours to decide on and buy said car. And... I'm exhausted. Spending large sums of money makes me feel like I've run a marathon.. ya know.. if I did things like that.... haha.. ;) 

And finally.. HAPPY INAUGURATION DAY!!! 

16 comments:

Maria said...

I think it looks sharp. :)

Angela said...

Love it! My friend has a Ford Edge and she loves hers. And for what it's worth, I bought my Ford brand new in 2002 and it's been an awesome car- 7 years and not a single problem! (knock on wood!!)

melissa said...

hoorayyyy for your new car!

additionally, i would love love love to go to bed as me and wake up as blair. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats lover!! I'm glad that you were FINALLY able to pull the trigger! You can pick me up anytime! :)

Anonymous said...

That's my American girl!

My next car is the Ford Escape Hybrid. I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new car!!!!

completely forgot about gossip girl last night. will watch dvr-ed episode when i get home... where is my mind?

this is sarah, google won't log me in from work right now.

Kelz World said...

loveeeeeeeeee the car, congrats!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Thank you all! :)

Lauryl Lane said...

Congrats on the car, it's lovely! (People who drive Hummers should be shot). ;)

brooke knight said...

i like it lots! good job and i am so glad you were able to get what you wanted!

♥Joy♥ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer said...

I love it. I had 2 Fords before the xterra. My parents have ALWAYS had Fords and ya know what NO problems at all. Congrats!!

Jennifer said...

Maybe I will name my baby Ford and then people can tell BOTH of us how stupid we are.....fun times

Unknown said...

LOVE it! Can't wait to see it. Congrats again! I loved the horseback comment! Funny.

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooo so pretty! I didn't know what it looked like until now. Loving it!

Lauren

Anonymous said...

PERFECT!! Love it!