So I obviously changed my layout! I was very proud of my banner making skills so dont make fun b/c I know it's not exactly high tech...hahaha.. I wanted more color and pictures! :)
Soooo...before I get in to the weekend, my lips are almost 100% better! Look at ALL the chapsticks that were in my purse (no, that's not ALL I've used)...versus the thing I read about, aquaphor. Yeah, just one night of that stuff was like a religious revival for my lips.

Here's my new rug in my living room! I wanted it to go under the dining table, but I didnt like it there. Therefore, rearranging the apt began around..oh...1pm Saturday...haha.. I took up both area rugs, put this one there and did a little "refreshing" around the place. :) I really dont love it there long term...but for now, it's cool. (Gah, I want to buy a house.. I wanna paint something! sigh)

Friday night was a shoe/wine/purse party and girls night! :) For some reason, we started throwing up peace signs and saying "duces" (I blame Kristy). This pic is hilarious...b/c it's NOT after too many drinks... It's just our own version of what "duces" means.. hahaha!



Saturday, Eric and I went to the TU bball game! Good times. We also watched Body of Lies (Leonardo)... Good movie, me thinks...Sunday was full of fatty foods, car washing, blog changing, and playing with G money. She's very excited to have a featured place on this blog. I can tell...even though she's snoring. (You can see where she sleeps on top of the sofa while I'm on the laptop in that pic above.. cute dog. Cute, cute dog).
Hope you had a fabulous weekend!! :)
4 comments:
i like the new layout, dude!
Thanks!!! :)
Like the new layout and I was seriously going to tell you about Aquaphor, you know the drematologist in me...lol
oops
DERMATOLOGIST
just had to correct myself ha!
Post a Comment