Speaking of, do you know how hard it is to find a personal trainer in this town?! Jeez.us. I dont want to join a different gym! Stop trying to make me, you bastard gym salespeople! It's like that Friends ep where they cant quit the gym..haha.. I like my gym. I just want like 4-6 sessions with a trainer b/c post broken back, I feel like a one woman show trying to do some of my old, familiar workouts b/c some stuff hurts. I called Platinum (where my friend trains) b/c I didnt have time to meet with the guy as anticipated. Anyway, they were rude AND wanted me to join. I told him "Look, dude. You either train nonmembers or you dont. I feel like I'm talking to a car dealer. Thanks, but no thanks." (and hung up).
Omg.. I havent even told you. I said I'd "help" with the young alum homecoming commitee. While out of town, I got an email last week saying "Thanks for volunteering to chair the commitee!" Um. WHAT?! I need to take care of this, but really dont have the drive to do anything about it right now. Avoidance=best policy today.
The economy sucks and I prolly shouldnt want to take a vacation, but I do. I want to badly. I want a beach. And sun. And waves. And people speaking other languages. And sand in uncomfortable places. And local beer. And relaxation. And adventure. And breakfast listening to the ocean in the background. And coke in glass bottles. And a sarong. Yeah, I really want a sarong. And comfortable silences relaxing under a palm tree. And snorkeling. And I'll even take the "I'm a clumsy asshole" injuries. And maybe, just maybe even another broken rib. (I know, I'm going off the deep end).
At least I get to have a scalp massage/shampoo twice today. Who needs palm trees when strangers masage your head? Yeah. That's all I've got.
5 comments:
i want a vacation too. or even just an island. right now i actually feel like going to the island on "lost" would be like a vacation. yes i know i'm crazy. can't wait to see/hear about your hair appts! ;)
very very cute blog:) love it:) glad you stopped bye mine:) I am going to mexico on March 14th and I cannot wait:) Thanks for the congrats.. we are really really excited!
i'll get on that airplane, jax. let me know when we leave. :)
I know a pretty good trainer...I am married to him! He is working at a private studio so you wouldn't have to join a gym. If you want to talk to him I will give you his phone number.
Omg! Bethany, I forgot about Morgan! Good idea!
Post a Comment