Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm bringin sexy back....

hahahaha...

Anyway, ya cant see anything, can ya? Yeah, well...I can. :) The 7th vertebra is still compressed, no more no less than it already was. The 12th is the same, too, but not as compressed as 7 ended up being. So, that's good...for both of the fractures!! :) I got the typical "you'll have disk problems in 30 years or so no matter how much calcium you suck down...Dont do anything that hurts. The pain you're still experiencing off and on will continue quite awhile.." Blah blah blah.. But, it was another positive appt overall! No changes=healing!!! :)
Annnnd the best news is... I started out having appts once a month, then two months...and now I go THREE MONTHS for the next one...and he says if everything looks the same, I don't have to go back anymore!!! Yaaaay! I mean.. he's a nice guy and all (need a good orthopedic doc, lemme know), but I'm okay with not having to contort my body for xrays anymore. :) I'll also be okay with not having the medical bills anymore... Just sayin. 

I'm so blessed and LUCKY that I'm walking and dont have to have surgery or anything right now. Sheez. I'm pretty much back to normal activities all the time, so that's AWESOME!!!! I also feel really fortunate that I know at an early age to start taking calcium now to avoid future issues. And I'm standing up straight!! (which I was once told I might not totally be able to do)

Anyway, I cannot tell how forward to the weekend I'm looking. I think it'll be a really good one. :) I'm determined to start with a positive attitude on Friday. No February jerkoffs are gonna get in my way tomorrow. Hmph. 

Looking for entertainment? Newsweek has a mini video series going called "The District" about Barack's first 100 days....oh...and it's just like MTV's the City.. same music and all. hahaha! Watch it



1 comment:

melissa said...

HOORAAAAYYY for your getting-better back. :)