Someone on a power trip tried to throw me under the bus today. He's not anyone important and I didnt do anything to deserve it. So, I came out of the gates swinging...(and surprised him) and showed him. Hmph. It really hacked me how entitled he thought he was, though. I mean...aside from doing what he did to ME today, he asked some of our event planners to WASH DISHES at his house b/c he was having a work dinner. Um... yeah. And...as for me...he wanted something done for the meeting (next week) TODAY. I told him he'd have to wait for my vp (aka his boss) to finalize things. His holier than thou response..."I'd rather not wait til the last minute." Um, did you READ what I wrote?! It's YOUR BOSS who I work for...not you....and...she wants to WAIT. So, get off your high horse. Ah..lookie at me getting worked up again...haha...
Sooo.. I had a doc appt today for my back and I was glad to get out of the office b/c of jerky mcjerkerson (updates to follow). :)
But for now, I'm headed to the gym to work out today's Februaryness.
And b/c I cant leave Lost out of the blog...
* Dude. Why isnt Faraday's nose bleeding??
* I dont know WHY they got sick...but I'm glad we kinda get it now (the french people). And uh...does that mean the Jin actually changed history? I mean...Rousseau was gonna go in that hole, too! So...agh! This time travel thing is really confusing!
* Faraday has been there before?!
* Yeah yeah..we knew Hawking was his mom. Duh.
* Bye bye Charlotte. You wont be that missed. But, you grew up there?! Wha?
* So, we all called the Jacob thing, right...or at least Jack's dad's involvement.
* Did you totally cheer when Sawyer and Jin ran into each other in real time?! I totally did!
Alright. More to come... maybe a picture of my back xrays. Yeah, I know. I'm so exciting.
1 comment:
I totally cheered! Might have gotten a little misty-eyed as well...
Post a Comment