Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Pats!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY from a creepy cartoon leprechaun! Any day that has a theme for attire is AWESOME in my book. I bought a green blinkie necklace and earrings. Yeah, I did. Whatever. And I plan to at least wear the earrings to work. I think I'll prolly meet up with Jenny bug and drink a beer for us both. :)

Today was a really.good.day. The weather was great, my review went well, Gossip Girl was on... a good day. :) And everyone at the office was a little goofy which always makes for fun. Did I tell you we named the fake crow from halloween Sheryl? As in Sheryl Crow? Yeah. We did. Wow. And we put a company bandana on her. We're easily entertained. 

Drink a green beer, say something with a fake Irish accent, and wear something green. Just dont be one of those lame people that "has on green underwear." First of all, that's sick. I dont want to know that about strangers (referring to when random people think it's cute to say that). Second, just dont do that. Happy St. Pats!!!!

4 comments:

Stacia said...

LMAO oh the underwear people...what do they expect one to say "oh let me see" grooossss!!

melissa said...

ahhhh!!! happy st. pat's jackie!!! (i loved the gg episode. i'm sorry that i haven't watched in it in like a year cause i had no clue what was going on. but i like it anyway!)

Stacia said...

good deal, I hope you will participate tomorrow!!

Stacia said...

I am telling Santa...Jackie needs a scanner =)
and me too, I just use the one at work..shhh ;)