Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WBW (Way Back Wednesday) and St. Pats happenings

So, Stacia blogged about Way Back Wednesday (posting an image from "way back" and explaining) :) Unfortunately, I havent gotten all my "way back" photos off my old computer so we're going waaaaay back to...2005. haha.

So, it's been seen before, but it's a good one and I love it! Chi Os at Caitlyn's wedding in Kansas City-November 2005. :) We danced, we drank, we "like a prayer-ed" it, Alove and I semi fell down the stairs (typical for me, I suppose)... We had a great time! :) Love you, girls!


And a couple other WBW posts.. both from finals '05 (December). I was SO unmotivated my 3L year... haha...I think I was reading an outline for on my computer... I dunno. But, I do remember taking this pic b/c I was laughing at my procrastination... CDs..phones...photo album, quiktrip cups/sunflower seeds, candles (was I setting a mood?) And it looks like there's a camera dock on the floor. Nice.
*******************************************************************************
Then, some outlines for an exam... In law school, open book exams are.the.worst. cause everything's fair game, so OCD me tabbed books/outlines/anything that could help with color codes and words. Yeah, I know. It was also another way to feel productive when I didnt want to study. ha!
Thank gawd I'm done with all that...

So, participate! Post something today for WBW! It can even just be a story or a series of memories. :)
And some pics from last night...
How over half the people out last night likely saw us....haha..
Earlier in the night, hung at McNellies outside. :) Eric's socks are awesome, right?! (Say yes-I got them for him...haha)

I got to wear a blinky necklace, take some photos, stand under a crowded tent with others wearing green, hang with friends, and was home by 10pm with a happy meal. :) YAY St. PATS!

2 comments:

melissa said...

way back wednesday is a really good idea! unfortunately, i have only owned a digital camera for a little over a year... if i participate, my way backs will not be so way back. unless i snatch 'em from facebook... BRAINSTORM.

p.s. yes the socks are cute. :)

Stacia said...

Love the WBW pics...and yes that many tabs has to fall under OCD, maybe even more than me. Love the socks and blinky necklaces rock!