Friday, March 13, 2009

TRYST!


This is on the Tryst website from last night! Getting ready to check out, but we had a blast last night! Stories to follow!! :)
I had on SUPER uncomfy shoes so we danced at Moon for abbbbbout one song before I couldnt walk! ha! Shoved toilet paper in my shoes and managed. Comedy.
It's like 70 here, but we think we're still gonna try to sit by the pool. Otherwise, we'd be walking around for like 5 hours post checkout. Yikes! I didnt bring ANY pool clothes other than a swimsuit sooooo the dress from last night is now also a pool coverup. ha! Peace.

5 comments:

Lauryl Lane said...

Fun! You look super-cute and I love your hair so much. How do you make it look so good? I try to give myself a blow-out, but try as I do, one side invariably flips out instead of under. WTF? Anyway, have fun by the pool! Isn't it lovely today? I think I'm going to sit in the sun, too!

melissa said...

jackieeee, you look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, lovelies!!! :) Lauryl, thanks so much about the hair! I was having a good day.. haha.. I wash it, then blow dry it 50%. Then, I clip a top layer of my whole hair up (the top layer of sides and the back all in one clip at crown of my head). Then, I clip a second layer of only my back hair since it's slightly stacked. From there, I round brush the bottom layer all the way around, pulling up with the round brush as I do it. (I used to pull out or down and my new stylist taught me to pull upward). I also sometimes leave the brush in the hair wound up to the root for like 20 seconds to cool down before I remove it (my new stylist told me to do that) while I section off the next one I'll blow dry. Then, I let the second layer down (the one in back only) and do it the same way. Then, I take the top layer down and if I have time, I'll clip up the top half of that layer while I roundbrush dry the bottom half of that section. If I dont have time, I just make it work and blow dry thicker pieces. Then, I take a straightener and touch up the ends, turning them under a little so they dont look blowdryed. :) I dont know if that made sense...haha..

Thanks for the compliment, but you have awesome hair all the time!!! I rarely have a hair day that my hair does anything but flatty mcflat. ha!

SOONERdeegees said...

Looks like you had so much fun--love all the pics. It makes me want a vacation too!--Maureen

Stacia said...

Great pics and love how you improvise with the t.p. lol