Friday, April 24, 2009

Operation Beach.

Mission: Look like Heidi Klum. Or maybe just firm a little (being reasonable here) to FEEL like I look like Heidi Klum (being delusional can be healthy).

Plan of Action: Yoga at my gym (b/c I think this will help with my back if I dont overdo it). Run three times a week. Attend a "body sculpt" class at my gym or combine cardio with light weights. (Keep in mind I usually hate yoga. I laugh at breathing exercises in class as though I'm 12...and make fun of the position names in my head. But it's good for you. Like really good. We'll see how this goes). Eat better in general...especially breakfast. Drop to one soda a day-max-which wont be hard b/c I usually only have one or two.

Time to complete mission: One month, one week.

Motivation: I'd rather take a nap. haha...I'm gonna try, though. :) And blogging about it gives me imaginary accountability.

I also kinda wish I hadn't cut my hair again this last time...b/c I do wanna grow it somewhat. It's gonna be right back and awkard-o-rama stage right at vacation. Arg. Oh well. Such is life.

And now I'm starving b/c I've used half my lunch blogging. Have a fabulous weekend! I'm super excited b/c Kelli is coming in town for our friend's bday! :) Pictures to follow. Obviously. Happy Friday! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forget yoga and try Pilates--they are amazing for toning it all up!

Stacia said...

Happy Friday! ANd I am sure Jacob would be happy to teach a pretty blonde how to fish...
add that to your next LR trip agenda...lol