First of all, I am in love with coral this season. I find myself picking up any and everything coral and wanting it. Weird. Anyway, I have a wedding to attend this Saturday with Eric and will likely be wearing this dress (which is on SALE now. Ugh. Whatever). If you were my feet, what color shoes would you have on you?Basic or bright? Funky or plain? I'm feeling something fun, but I dont want my feet to look like their own little freak show. ha! Help! Thank you in advance. You rock my socks. :)
6 comments:
what about bright yellow strappy sandals? for reals?
also, I am on a yellow kick, akin to your coral kick. just fyi.
I think turquoise goes really well with coral and with the white and coral print I think it would really tie it all together and look delish! Something strappy....
yellow sounds cool. you could also go with something pointy in white, tan, or shiny brown textured, if a color is hard to find. you're superfashionable, i know you'll have no problem!
YAY! Thanks! That's SO funny b/c I found some yellow shoes today and ALMOST bought them! And I so thought about wearing turquoise earrings/bracelet if I went with plain shoes! You guys all rock my world. Thanks for helping your non color-creative friend. :)
I'm going for the yellow shoes with turquoise accessories. =D Maybe add some yellow accessories too...IDK. It could work...just sayin'....haha!
aqua or bright cobalt blue.
Post a Comment