Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday Random

Okay, so...we have a meeting in another city next week. I'm not going to minimize the flu.. Afterall, it's a threat level 5 or whatever. Blah blah. But, really... I mean... people are freaking out a little too much if you ask me. (Granted, I'm washing my hands like a crazy person). My work is cancelling large scale meetings left.and.right. while my little random meeting remains scheduled. Okay, people, when I went to Costa Rica, I sat next to a man who drank himself silly, talked about prostitutes and proceeded to pee himself. On the way back, I sat next to an adorable little girl and her dad. Midway through the flight, little miss adorable started puking all over the place and I had to be moved. Let's just say luck isn't in my favor with the swine and flying next week. *nervous* hahaha...

I was even a little nervous at my gym last night. There's a coughing lady in my butts n guts class who hacks up a lung with every other crunch. Speaking of, my abs are so.freaking.sore today. My teacher is getting married in like 30 days.. In other words, she's doing what brides do and freaking out about looking HAUTE. She's got all these new, intense crunch moves n jazz. I like that her her motivation to kick ass falls around the same time my vaca does... yeehaw.

Earlier, I attempted to look at a swimsuit online at work. I got a "content filter" message. *nervous* I've been tagged as the office perv. Great. It was like the time I went to what I thought was In the Raw sushi online...and uh..it wasn't. Oops.

Today, my friends, is the last day for my monthly parking spot. *sigh* It's been a good little parking spot and I'll miss it. I'd better get to work on impressing some folks so I can get it again..

Oh, and I havent read Lost Diary today yet.. but what did you think of last night?! I was SO hacked at the end! If Locke can live, I want him to live too. (trying not to ruin anything). I bet he will. Overall, a decent ep, I suppose..especially the "He's my son, too!" but we kinda saw that coming. I dunno...there weren't any real surprises. The Losties deciding to flee is a little weird. But, shooting Horace was kinda good. I dont like him..he's a creeper.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

hahaha I remember the first time I tried to go to the In the Raw website! WHOA!!! I never made the mistake of not putting in the -tulsa part!! And I am a bride and I'm not freaking out about looking HAUTE. :)

Simply Me said...

ok your blog made my day :)
new follower for sure!!

Jax said...

Duh, Ashley. That's b/c you already ARE haute. Gah. :) And thanks, Simply Me, for the compliment!! :)

melissa said...

well, jackie, every office needs a perv. ;) xo

Andrea said...

Okay. LOST. I really liked this episode! I sort of got a grasp on the whole time travel thing finally, so I feel good about that. Sad that Faraday had to die BUT I doubt it's the last we see of him on the show. I like his character. Glad that the Dharma Initiative fakes are getting ready to break up and leave town...God I was getting tired of looking at that camp and those dull uniforms. (really just ready to see Sawyer with no shirt again)

Excited about next week!!

Stacia said...

hehe bathroom pics are always hilarious