Weekend was good! It was filled with a visit from Kelli, a birthday party at Caravan, yoga, down time with Eric on Sunday, all good stuff. :)
The guy behind us is the bday girl's boyfriend (in other words yes, we know the guy trying to ruin the picture..haha)
It was fun to have Kel back! OKC isnt far, I know. But, with schedules, etc, planning a weekend can get hard. (Side note: I just remembered Jenny bug lived in OKC for a bit.. Wow. Forgot all about that! Crazy!)
Annnnnnd... Kel's boyfriend is my new insurance agent! Long story, but let's just say someone should CALL a person when the company decides to oh..say...CANCEL them for a wreck they 'found' from 2007. (I'd told them about the wreck, keep in mind, when I bought the policy in Feb). Anyway, it made for a VERY stressful Friday when I realized I might not have insurance...for the past couple WEEKS. (I didn't. I do now thanks to Kel's boyf). And in case you dont recall, I have to get my stupid license tomorrow. If I would have gotten stopped, one of you would have gotten a phone call from jail. Just sayin. Good Gawd. So, I have to get my birth certificate tomorrow (dont know where my copy is) in order to go get my stupid drivers license. Sheesh. Someone, somewhere is testing my patience behind the wheel.. haha...
So, I wrote above, but I gave yoga a decent shot this weekend and I liked it. I woke up sore the next day. That's a good thing in my book. And it didn't hurt my back! I'd love to try pilates, but my gym just lost their pilates teacher, so it's yoga for now. I have to admit, though.. when the lights go off at the end and we're supposed to be quiet and relax, I'm one of the "I'm rolling up my mat and leaving" people. haha..
I hope you had a great weekend! And I also hope you love sleeping during thunderstorms like I do... cause it's a thunderin' outside! :)
And finally.. b/c I like polls.. What are your thoughts on monokinis? (below)

No, it's not b/c I'm getting one or anything. That's not why I'm asking. I just feel like..last year when they came out, I thought "ew! No way!" and this as the season wore on, I was like "Well, I could see how they're hot...but.... I dont think I'd wear one..." and then this season I'm like "that's kinda cute.." I dont pick 'em up and go rush to try em on or anything, but I just find it funny that my opinion changed a little.. haha.. Thoughts?
5 comments:
a little boot sccoting boogie eh?
great pics, cute shirt and the monokini...I can't decide..I bet you could rock one!
geez I can spell, I promise!
if i was a skinny little huss, i would wear a monokini. me likey.
congrats on the yoga-ness. if i had more patience, i bet i would really get into it!
no likey the monokini, but fun weekend pictures and yay for yoga. (i am the girl who stays to the very end is embarrassingly into the meditation and such, i'll put that down to my years as a theatre geek and meditation sessions as part of our movement warm-ups.) also, i must mention that i laugh all.the.time. over the daily wisdom found on your urban dictionary ticker. thanks for that. ;)
caravan is a site!! I've not been in a while..cute pics!!
Post a Comment