My mom and I on my law school graduation day...
As you can tell, I'm a little taller, a little blonder...and a LOT more of a ham..haha.. My mom hates having her picture taken. Just a few things about my mamma...
* She taught me to be incredibly independent...
* She yells answers to Jeopardy....at least 1/4 are wrong and she goes "Oh.. huh.. "
* She swam in an Olympics qualifier...aka she's where I get my preference for all things summer-beach, water, etc...
* She used to read old school series to me... the Bobsey Twins (?) for example....They were kinda like the babysitters club for her when she was a kid...
* She sings a little off key...loudly...but it's come to be charming instead of embarrassing
* She hates to eat pretty much anything good for her *shaking head like I'm HER mother here*
* I definitely get my stubborness from her....
* She says funny things like "Pretty is as pretty does" and "I wouldnt kick him outta bed for eating cookies."
Anyhoo... we have tons of differences...which can get in the way...but we have similarities, too...which can get in the way sometimes as well...haha... She's awesomesauce, though! :)
I hope all of you mammas: Kat, Sarah, Sarah, Stacia, Joy, Bethany... and mammas to be: Jenny bug, Emily.... had a fabulous Mothers Day!!
I would like to go back to sleep. And not wake up til it's sunny.. which at this rate may be never. Arg! Rain, rain go away!!!!
6 comments:
'I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating cookies' Haha that's hilarious!! xx
1. I love the idea of someone yelling the wrong answers to Jeopardy questions. HI-larious.
2. I realize it's a figure of speech, but why would you ever kick anyone out of bed for eating cookies? In my book, that makes you a sure thing. Pass the Oreos! :)
first to find someone to eat cookies with...bahahahaha
thanks for the shout out!
haha.. I love it.. And now, I kinda want some oreos... hmm...
aw, your mom sounds sweet. and funny. ;) and ps., i loved reading the bobsey twins. hehe.
i actually just went and bought oreos. then it dawned on me i'm on a diet so i can't eat them. hmmmm. maybe just one?....nahhhh!
you & your mom are CUTE! =D
Post a Comment