Monday, May 18, 2009

My dog's a haute beast.

This is Gracie with her Don King hair yesterday. 
And here she is with little green bows today! haha! She looks adorable, but I cant stop laughing at her for some reason.. haha... She looks pissed in this pic. She really wasn't.. hahahaha!
And here's what my average day looks like..rephrase.. looked like. Thank you, haircut Gods, you have saved my sanity. 
Some other things... 
I may have just ordered a swimsuit and gotten the notification that it will arrive...wait for it...the DAY before we leave for St. Lucia. *oops* I'm betting it's here sooner. *nervous face* 

And I just saw an ad for the show Here Come the Newlyweds!! YES! I freaking LOVED that show last summer! Dont know what I'm talking about? Here! 

Good Gawd, it's funny! Don't wanna go to the link? Fine, lazy. ;) 9 newly married couples move into a house together and compete for an awesome cash prize and vacation. They come from all different backgrounds...last year a couple had eloped in Vegas, another had dated since elementary.. anyway.. they have challenges and get points on things like how well they know each other, how well they communicate (read: verbally direct your blindfolded spouse while they're driving a car). Anyway, love it. 

What else? Oh, this is pretty funny, too. What if characters on Lost actually told the truth

Yeah, that's all I have for you today...a bunch of randomness. Maybe I'll be more exciting tomorrow. *shrug* 

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Ohh, zat dog is so zexy vith her new hair, oui oui!

Yay for vacation soon! I'm living vicariously through you on this one so you better make it count! :)

melissa said...

gracie looks so cute. :)

i will probably start watching that show. sigh.

Stacia said...

The greens bows are funny...
I saw that show advertise, want to see!!!

Sarah said...

Gracie's pre-hair cut style was rockin, but she looks pretty cute post-cut too. She seems like such a sweet little pooch.

Lauryl Lane said...

Gracie's no 'do is awesomesauce.

Jax said...

I woke up this morning and my sheets had absolutely NO hair! Okay..maybe a couple..but usually, I look where she laid and think "sick." My dog rocks! ha! Thanks for all the nice words! :)

Oh and Andrea, you'd better believe I'm gonna make it count...every second I'm there and every tropical beverage I throw back. hahaha! ;)

Anonymous said...

i keep seeing ads for some show called "hitched or ditched" where an engaged couple goes on tv with their issues and they either wind up getting hitched, or ditched at the alter. ummmm... and why would you go on tv to do this? and if you can't decide whether your "relationship" is sound enough to get married and that you need to go on tv to figure it out, i'm pretty sure that's an answer right there...

lauren