Monday, May 4, 2009

"THAT is a Carrie Underwood song, not a life choice..."

Blair on GG tonight... following Georgina's statement "I let Jesus take the wheel." bahahaha...It's funny if you know Georgina, but not if you think I'm just being offensive. *nervous* And just b/c....some classic Blair moments to entertain your (likely) rainy Tuesday.  Ah, how I love GG...



Annnnnnd... Happy CINCO DE MAYO!! (*said like a sports announcer*). I don't know who Paco is, but the picture is awesome and I couldn't get Gracie to wear a sombrero. Well, I don't own one, but I bet she wouldn't wear it anyway... If a Santa hat was too much for her liking....yeah. 
Plan: Mexican food and/or Corona. Yum! 

I was watching the news and they had a segment about a new law in OK that I didn't know about.. Oklahoma passed a law that allows judges to assign a gps tracking bracelet to domestic abusers?! I think that's outstanding! If they come too close to the victim's house, work, etc, they get arrested. However, I don't think any have been assigned and the law has been on the books awhile. *sigh* BUT, Oklahoma was at least helping lead the way in adopting legislation like this...I didn't look at possible flaws in the legislation or limitations however.. the intent behind the law is pretty darn good if you ask me.  Anyway, if you didn't know either, you now have a new wrinkle in your brain. Enjoy. 

I'm feeling bloggy this week. I apologize in advance for my (likely) randomness. XOXO. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Love
Happy May 5th that dog in the sombreo needs a spanking! Call u soon to discuss my arrival Memorial Day :)
xoxox Alove

Stacia said...

love the bracelets, they should get that started soon!!

I need a margarita or Corona at 9:00 a.m. haha

Stacia said...

BUT one problem with the bracelets, most women go back and they could not detect when the woman comes to him. And then they get beat again and cry out again. It is such a cycle...

melissa said...

why do i love blair like i gave birth to her?

Stacia said...

okay I searched for you also...
try my email staciaraebutler@yahoo.com

Sarah said...

guess who is NOT excited about this coming tuesday's FLASHBACK episode. i hate flashback stuff. i hated it when they used to do it on friends too.

URG!

but i do love me some blair.