Here I sit. Breathing through my mouth. Pack of tissues beside me. Stupid allergies. I think I have a cold...and I think it's on it's way out. Hopefully.
This is from my first year in law school (fall o3) after the law school halloween party. Some of us went to the Bowery afterwards and I ran into these lovely ladies! I miss the Bowery.... Just sayin. Anyway, I recall this being a very fun night full of dancing, photos and hilarity. :)
Despite my allergies, I've wanted a Corona all week. I dont know where it's coming from, but it needs to happen soon before I get a 6 pack at home by myself.. haha..
And... do you KNOW what Wed night is?! DO.YOU.KNOW?! LOST SEASON FINALE!!! I have a dinner thing first so I will not be checking fbook or anything else til I come home and watch it...
Happy Hump Day. Hopefully I wont be a sneezing disaster tomorrow! I sniffle and my nose makes a funny squeaky noise. It's hot. Be jealous.
6 comments:
Holy hell!! There is a reason my halo is about to fall off and I don't seem to realize it! Nights out with Jenny on promos never ended up well the next morning. Good times though :)
cute cute pic!
good stuff, jax. get yourself a corona and some of the good kleenex, the ones with the lotion. xo
such a cute pic! I love devil horns..hehe
Feel better soon!
Try Lands End for a swimsuit.
oh man, i miss the bowry, too. i racked up about $2,000 in credit card debt there in one semester ... must have been my sophomore year b/c that's when i turned 21 and started going out All. The. Time. ;( Also, will you please not post any LOST spoilers tomorrow? Pretty please? Cuz my in-laws are here and I'm not sure that Sammy and I will get to watch the finale tonight....
Post a Comment