Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Break in the Vaca Posting...

I.am.so.tired. I dont have the energy to devote to the proper attn my vaca pics deserve right now..haha.. I drove home today and went straight to work. I didn't exactly do brain surgery at work, but still. Then, went home and took Eric to dinner to celebrate him moving into a different dept at work soon (thus meaning he's officially out of the training program...which is over a year!). Hooray!! (And we had sushi...which deserves another hooray. Sadly, I missed ITR even when I had actual FRESH fish right there..haha.. hilarious. Then again, it's the ITR salad I'm in love with, not really fish.) 

It's kinda funny b/c after spending so much time together on vaca and getting along amazingly the whole time (and not even getting tired of each other!), the whole not being around each other this week was so bizarre. I realize that sounds incredibly lame. It's my blog. I can be lame.  :) 

Then, planned on going home, but my friend was hosting a surprise party at the Philtower lofts downtown for another friend and I had to go wish a happy bday!!! Went to get Grace from mom's...and am just sitting down. *sigh of relief* :) 

So... I DO have pics even though they're not tropical. I forgot I had my camera in LR! Remembered in time to get a self timed pic of Aud and me at happy hr. Sad I didnt get one of Melissa and my dinner... 
Here's the surprise party tonight-birthday girl in middle in blue.  :) 
The patio. I'd never been up to the the Philtower so it was kinda cool... :)
Happy bday!!! :)
I may or may not finish watching SYTYCD tonight... So tired..but I just.cant.stop.watching. It's an addiction..... 

Oh, and guess who got tickets to BRITNEY SPEARS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right! Sarah and I are paying more than we likely should to see her prance around in leather in a circus ring! haha! We love Brit Brit. It's worth it!!!!!! :) 

TGIF. :) Happy Friday!! 

4 comments:

melissa said...

sorta glad you didn't get a picture of us, homegirl. hope that doesn't make me an asshole; i'm just terribly unphotogenic and your cuteness would make me look even worse on film. :)

brooke knight said...

hahahah melissa. i often feel the same way with this gorgeous girl here.

and by the way jax, it's not lame to miss the person you care about and be used to seeing each other constantly. it's a GOOD thing. p and i work together every day and i am not sick of the guy!

Andrea said...

No wonder you're "so.tired."! You've been going 100 mph since you got back, girl!

Loving the vaca series but take it easy on your over achieving self. (said with MUCH LOVE!)

Lauryl Lane said...

so... next step is cohabitation. ;) hehe.