...and came out with these amazing yellow pieces of art! What the hell is my problem?! haha! I used to never like shoes...but...How cute will they look with that pink coral dress at the wedding next week?!
Mind you, I really dont have any summer shoes other than flip flops so it's not like I went overboard here. But, is yellow as practical as the black ones I went in for? My mental argument says yes, yes they are. *smiles*
Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! I love my mastercard! Happy birthday to me.
(In my best parental voice...)
Jax,
Stay away from the mall until after you've come to terms with your 28th birthday. Thanks.
Much love,
Yourself.
PS. You should totally wear these shoes to your high school reunion. Duh.
On another note...have you ever had a day.. or a week..where you feel like the "Why the hell did you say that?" bug attacked you? Yeah. That was me last week and this weekend. I mean.. I didn't say anything bad really.. but just had many "stop talking, Jackie. Stopit. NOW." moments. For example, I told one of Eric's friends about how I ran into him on a date with someone else once when we'd just started dating and weren't serious yet (aka it didn't at all matter..and it was in context with the convo, people.) It was hilarious!! I still think it's hilarious. However, I'm fairly certain I made the conversation go from zero to awkward in about 5 seconds. Jeezus. And that's not a move I typically make. That's just one example of my brain detaching from my mouth. But then, if this bug attacks you, you totally understand... you can't just stop b/c then it's worse! You have to just finish it out and act oblivious that you're apparently a complete conversational idiot for those 2 minutes of your life. Wow.

8 comments:
I. Love. Those. Shoes.
I am in love! Where did you find such a beautiful pair of yellow shoes?!?!
Ha ha, yes, word vomit does happen and I hate it when it attacks me. I love the shoes! I always swoon over the beautiful and colorful pairs, but I chicken out and buy the practical black ones. I don't have any exciting shoes, unfortunately.
those shoes are super super cute. also had one of those nights (too much wine) a few weeks ago. i didn't talk about anything crazy but maybe i should have just STAYED SILENT.
YAY! Thanks for the fun compliments! I picked up the shoes from DSW-they're BCBG Girl or something and weren't that bad at all! I heart DSW. :)
And dude. I'm just learning to silence myself this week...ya know.. just in case I word vomit all over my boss or something. Nervous. haha!
I suffered from a bad case of word vomit last week! And I super puffy heart those shoes.
word vomit...hahaha
I can be famous for that, and add alcohol oh my!
Love the shoes!!
oh my...i love those shoes. i love any yellow or purple shoes/purses, so it was bound to happen. those will look great with so many colors. good buy jax!
we all have those moments where we say too much. you seem to have less of those moments than other people (say...me), but you're bound to have them neverless. just write it off as human nature.
L : )
Post a Comment