Monday, June 29, 2009

The Killer Inside Me in Oklahoma

I tried to come up with a clever subject til I realized the title of the movie was clever enough b/c if you dont know what I'm talking about, you saw your blog feed and thought I was a psycho-well, more than you already did. Awesome. :)

I stole these from my friend's fb album b/c I don't work downtown. Duh. I guess Kate Hudson and Jessica Alba were in makeup.. whatever. But, Casey Affleck wasn't (see third photo). :) If you're familiar with Tulsa, you'll get a kick out of these... 


And, I may have cried at Here Come the Newlyweds tonight. Wow. 

4 comments:

Lauryl Lane said...

LOL... a small taste of what we see everyday here in L.A. Today I sat across from Bryce Howard and her husband Seth Gabel at a coffeeshop down the street from my house... for about three hours. ;)

In This Wonderful Life said...

um, my husband told me after the fact about this.. I'm SO PISSED I didn't go track down kate hudson!!

Anonymous said...

what? i thought the movie shoot was in okc? they're in tulsa? nice!

L

Anonymous said...

p.s. tulsa looks awesome in those pics, btw. great for an old timey movie.

L