I woke up and (1) forgot it was Wednesday (meetings today) and (2) my power was out. How. annoying. So, I was kinda on the wrong side of the bed waking up I suppose... Just as I was trying to figure out what to do with G dawg (b/c she cant stay in 100 degree heat), the power came on. Phew. However, I had to leave for work...with wet hair. Nice.
I don't know if I mention this, but most every time I leave the apt, Gracie watches me leave from the window and it might be the saddest/cutest thing ever.
Anyhoo, since I forgot it was Wed, I dont have pictures, but I have my fav Friends' scenes!! The first one was on the other day at the gym and I actually took off my ipod to watch from the treadmill. It's the first kiss episode! :) LOVE.IT. Then the fire alarm scene makes me laugh every.single.time I watch it.. like almost crying-laughing...
Have a great day!
1 comment:
OMG "Please don't be a spaceship!"
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment