That's the caption to the photo Eric's dad took at the airport this morning and sent me after I dropped him off (at the ripe hour of 6:30 am)! hahahaha! I seriously couldn't stop laughing cause I can see his dad "smile" then "Okay, I'm sending this to Jackie.." and Eric going "Wha?" lol!!!!
He left for Whistler, Canada this am with the parentals. Fast fact: Did you know that's where the 2010 Olympics are being held? Kinda fun... I will miss him tons this week, but if he has to be gone, this is the week-I'm traveling for a meeting and it's my last week before the UW!!!!!!Anyway, this postcard app is one more reason I want an iphone. Since E's in Canada, we thought we'd kind use twitter more than ($$$) texting this week-direct messages and stuff... til my phone stopped connecting to the internet. Oh Palm Centro, how I loathe you. Actually, I like you when you work...but three phones and only a year of use is about to make me hurl you against the wall. Golly gee, I'm so glad I signed a new contract to get you. *muttering expletives* So.. I'm braving the Sprint Store in about 20 minutes or so and when they utter the words "hard reset" or "charge you to fix this," I'm planning to respond "Who do I talk to to cancel my contract?" and I will be serious. We'll see.. I always laugh b/c C*x Cable gives Eric sooo many better deals b/c he's tried to cancel. Granted, he was serious. He's got like free HBO and tonsa other stuff for the same thing I pay. Arg. I called and tried the same thing...and they were like "well, we understand if you need to cancel..." WHAT?! NO! So, I folded of course. I love my dvr too much. But, this time, no bluffing allowed! Hmph!
Happy weekend!!!
5 comments:
mann now i need an iphone. too many fun apps
Haha. Awesome picture...I'd sure miss seeing that face everyday! ;)
I have a Palm Centro and love it! Sucks yours is such a lemon! I checked out the Pre yesterday and am in lust. Too bad the sucker still costs $200! Even with all the rebates.
I'm in love with my iPhone. We left Sprint last December and couldn't be happier with the decision. Hope they let you out of your contract!
okay, you need to get away from sprint. how long have i been telling you this? but, be sure your contract is really up before you leave, so they dont charge you $225 like they did ME (after telling me "your contract is up ma'am; you're free to go," but since i didn't get that statement in writing, it's my word vs. theirs). boo. leave them. they're awful.
also, does eric have a blackberry? if he does, you guys can talk to each other via blackberry messenger from your work blackberry. it's free and it's like IM, so it's easier and faster. i always use that now instead of texting other people who have BB's. the only thing i worry about is if my work can somehow track it, because it goes through my work email network (you don't have to do it that way though, it's just easier).
bottom line: finish with your contract and then RUN!
lauren
You may be the only person I know still with Sprint... ;-) Seriously though, get an iphone. You won't regret it. Really truly.
Post a Comment