Second....My friend, Julie, put this on my fb page and quickly became my favorite person of the day. :) FOUR.TEEN.DAYS. I don't care whether you like her singing or not...gotta admit she's an awesome performer and the concert is gonna be fab!!!
So, I had to share. Watch it. Love it. Watch it again. XOXO. (Warning: there's some cursing at the beginning...just fyi if you're at work, ya might not blast it.)
7 comments:
eeeeee!! So excited to see her again! She was so fun when I saw her in April and I know she's going to be even better this time. I've watched some clips from her more recent shows and she seems so much more "into it"- dancing, smiling, actually interacting with the crowd. Can't wait!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!! I CANNOT WAIT! I AM SKIPPING CLASS FOR THIS!!! (i really did feel like caps would be the only thing that truly expressed my excitement!)
i saw ms. brit brit a few months ago....AMAZING TIME!!!
PCD opened for her when i went, they were awesome too!
oh so much fun!!! i'm jealous you are going!
i want to come with ;) you girls are going to have a fabulous time, of course! :)
p.s. you ya'll all you want!! i use it and have no reason to, ha!
it's britney, bitch.
have fun, ladybug. tell the biggest comeback in pop-star-trainwreck history that melissa says hello.
:)
awww Brit Brit...Oh how I weugsche! :) haha
I went to the Britney concert in April and it was AMAZING!!!!
uber, UBER jealous.
Post a Comment