Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday Randomness...

A peek into my brain this am. I don't promise excitement.

1. I dont really want Bella and Edward to be together in real life. I'm not a fan of these stories in the news, etc. B/c they're teenagers.. and will break up..and then will ruin my movies with their drama. Stopit now. ;)

2. What are your buildings security policies? That sounds creepy. Let me explain.. I'm fascinated by different companies' policies when I go to meetings there. Some take a copy of my drivers license and I have to wear it as a nametag. Some give me copies of their security handbooks. Some have no receptionist and therefore I stand outside scrolling through a posted list of numbers only to pick up the lone phone outside the bldg and hope someone answers when I dial. Others have seemingly zero security, no receptionist, and I walk in, left to roam the halls til someone appears....

3. Dr. Pepper and I have made friends again b/c this place has no Pepsi. I think I'm alright with that.

4. My allergies are FINALLY feeling better. This is good news b/c I have a presentation tomorrow where I'm the only speaker to like 80 ppl in an atrium of a building..aka I'm gonna have to yell a little. I'm somewhat nervous b/c my bossman of my division is coming with me for fun. I like speaking in front of randoms. I dont like the "judging, watching, look at the baby look at the baby.." hahaha...

5. Did you watch Cougar T0wn? It was actually really funny.. like almost laugh out loud funny in an awkward, no-she-didnt, kind of way.. I will watch it again fo sho! Tonight is out of control: Flash Forward, Greys, Project Runway, Community. This also reminds me I need to pay my cable bill.

6. My mom called my dog fat. I'm having issues with this b/c she is starting to look a little rotund. My child is getting obese, people. We've been walking more, dog parking more and I've been cutting her treats in half. I feel like a doggie dietician. Just sayin. ;)

7. I really really really want some sassy heels for my dress this weekend I'm wearing to a wedding! In lieu of purchasing a new dress (even though I really wanted to...and found one I really like), I'm saving money and instead wearing a cute black one I already have (and have only worn once). That said, I wanna buy something that'd get some more wear-fun heels! Maybe some sassy animal print or something funky? Ya know.. something I could also throw with jeans and a black sweater (aka my favorite thing in the winter). Hoping I'll find some!

9 comments:

Lived With Love said...

Leopard print peep toes would look lovely!! xx

Angela said...

I agree about Edward & Bella! And I love leopard print heels. :-)

Ashley said...

hahaha about gracie. isabelle has also been scrutinized for her weight, although i really truly believe she is not fat, she's just a bigger size than most yorkies. once the vet talked some crap to me and her about it, and I SWEAR that she didn't eat anything for 3 days after, that is a TRUE story, it was funny, like she heard him and was pissed and was all, "i'll show you!"

Ashley said...

AND i want some leopard print peep toes! right now!

Sonja said...

Hey! Found you through Katie! (Loves of Life) you have such a cute blog!! :)

Annie said...

i have been calling my dog chunky monkey! he keeps growing! i have been walking him more as well.
i also have a wedding to attend this weekend and i really wanted a new dress but in an effort to save money i'm wearing a black dress i've had for a few years and also only worn once. no new shoes for me :|

Lyryn said...

I love DP!!! MY favorite!!!

Llama said...

Ohhh my allergies have been the worsstt! I am so jealous that you feel better! I dont know what to do!! :)

Lauryl Lane said...

i agree re: robert and kristen. UGH. i hate it when onscreen lovers hook up in real life. LAME. and for some reason, i'm totally not in to television right now. i watched the first episode of vampire diaries, just to see how terrifically bad it was, but nothing else. gray's should be recording (i hope, i haven't changed anything since last season)... but i didn't even watch the final episode last season, so i'm totally out of the loop.