Helllllllllllo blogfriends! How was your weekend?! Mine was not.nearly.long.enough. But it was a good one, peeps...a good one indeed! :) I'll upload pics from our Dallas adventure and my first NFL game soon (PS.. I love that some of ya'll commented that we were so close! I never realized how many blog friends I have in Dallas! Love it!) :) We had an awesome time!
Anyway, I'm so tired now that those pics are gonna have to wait- just going to blog Oktoberfest pics from Corporate Night last week. Best things about Corp night before it opens to general public: * not standing in line for things, *not fighting for table space, *no weirdos. Worst things: *no weirdos, * no mullets.
My bra may or may not have shown up in every.one.of.the.photos. where I didn't have a jacket on. Thank you, iphoto. I realize that's TMI, but does that ever happen to you?! Ugh. Stupid flash... Just sayin...


I wanted a pic with my pink umbrella outside the main tent. Mary got ready to take it and this man ran under it so he could get reception without getting wet...

...but it ended up being pretty funny when he realized we were taking a photo...

"The fam" or "circle of trust"...haha.. Those are just a couple of our self-given nicknames. The three of us braved the firm together...and are all at different gigs now, but have stayed super close (think daily emails and weekly lunches) :)... And Dennis may or may not be making fun of the pose. What.ever. ;)

Mary and her boyf, Bryan.. I love this photo! haha!

Crowded for Corp Night in the rain!

aww...

It was a little wet (see jeans leg)

"I have an idea.. Let's take a funny pic with the sign" (???)

And finally.. G money got her costume and lookie how much she
wants to kill me loves it! Snow White will be making an appearance at the Homecoming tailgate for sure! :) (Please note she got a new toy AND treats for this. And don't trust the pathetic face.. Less than 30 seconds later with treat in mouth, she was totally fine. She won't raise her head up when there are things on it.. It's kinda hilarious...)

We got in late last night and then I had to get G dawg and iron stuff for a meeting I had first thing this am.. So.. off to bed for me. I'm really looking forward to catching up on your blogs tomorrow! It's funny b/c I actually feel so out of touch when I don't get my daily fix.. haha..
Happy last week in October! (Holy.crap.)
24 comments:
Love the rain pics, AND the pup costume!!
Awe the pup costume is BEYOND cuteness!
How cute is your puppy?? haha! I also love the circle of trust comment. :)
Looks like a great weekend!
awww she is too cute!! your job sounds so fun!
Gracie is super cute! What an adorable costume :)
looks like a GREAT weekend!! love that guy that ran under your umbrella... haha!
and Gracie looks SOOOOOO cute in her little snow white outfit! She can come over and play with my Gracie ANYTIME!!
I totally have that bra problem. I call it GloBoobs! Stupid, stupid flash!
LHM---I LOVE GRACIE's costume! She is the most beautiful snow white i have ever seen! love it.
you look so pretty in the pictures! love your scarf hun!
the pics with the umbrella are cute too ;) silly man trying to ruin your pic. jk!
gracie's costume is adorable!!
have a great day sweets! XO!
very cute pics...love the puppy costume...too funny:-)
So the guy running under your umbrella is completely hilarious. It looks like a fun evening! And how ADORABLE is that puppy costume?!
Looks like fun!! I love your pink umbrella. And your pup's costume is to die for!
Looks like a great time. That is so funny, dude get your own umbrella!! Glad you had a good time at the game!
Dude we look like opposite, i have black scarf & a patterned jacket & you have black shirt/patterned scarf. ha ha. love the fam!!!
love the puppy costume!!!! so cute!
One of my biggest pet peeves is when my jean legs get wet. For some reason they just seem to get all the way up to the knee. Blah.
And your pooch looks sooo cute. Love the costume
Snow White is just too cute!!! And yes, I have totally had that camera flast problem too!
That puppy costume is just TOO cute! Totally made my morning!
i love your pictures! :) xx
cute pics! Gracie=hilarious
me=jealous...I want to go to an NFL game badly!!!
Ohh a snow white puppy...doesn't get much cuter than that!
So glad you had such an awesome weekend! You and your pink umbrella are too cute! And your puppy is just adorable!
AWWW! Hello snow white aren't you totally adorable? Your mommy is also super cute because she has a totally awesome pink umbrella, always has super fun weekends, and goes to oktoberfest! I am soooo jealous!:)
OMG I am CRACKING UP over Gracie's Snow White costume. That just made my day!!!
Post a Comment