Thursday, October 15, 2009

Friday's Fabulous Blog Award :)

Yeah yeah...blogging twice in one night. So my apartment didn't get clean. *shrugs* :) Plus, I've been adding to this list as a draft for a couple days and know tomorrow is busy busy busy at work, so wanted to post now. :)

Thank you *L* at Dreams Take Flight for the Your Blog is Fabulous award!!! When I started this, I definitely didn't think anyone would find it fabulous. Random, ranting, boring maybe.. haha.. but not fabulous, so I'm definitely flattered, excited, and super appreciative of the fun award from a fellow blogger I also find pretty darn fabulous! Thanks, *L*! :)
The rules for this one are simple; just share five things you are obsessed with, and then pass the award on to five of the most fabulous blogs you read!

1. I am in love with this watch from M!chael Kors. I need want it. I shouldn't spend the money on it. *grrr* buuuut did I tell you Eric and I are going to Dallas in a few weeks?! Do you know what's on the way to Dallas, my friends? A.Michael.Kors.outlet. OOooohyes. :)
2. I've blogged before about my obsession with JCrew this season. Every time I go in there, I look at this sweater. And I want it. In grey or black. But, alas, it's like 95 bucks.. for this sweater. And I think that's stupid. B/c JCrew is overpriced. But, when it goes on sale, you'll be hearing that "good swipe" noise the machine makes to let me know my credit card just made me the the proud owner. Oh yes. 3. Marla got me hooked on these. I LOVE sour stuff....mmmmm... And these little guys are amazing little gems of sour magic that ALSO freshen breath! (I may or may not eat them like candy. Whatever. Dont judge me.)
4. Tyler Candles.. mmm.... High Maintenance, Diva and Girls Night Out are my favs!! :)
5. Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks! It's a cider. It's amazing. It's become part of a Sunday ritual of sorts! :) I don't even want to know the nutritional info.

Okay, blog peeps!! I get to tag five of you fabulous bloggers!

* Stacia at Stacia & Jacob- This lovely lady has had one long week with her house burglarized...and the thief thankfully got CAUGHT! You're definitely fabulous with your amazingly positive attitude this week, chica. :)
* Katie at Loves of Life for hosting a fabulous and successful scarf swap! Thanks, chica!
* Jamie at Jamie Unscripted for a gorgeous blog, the Over the Top award last week that totally made me smile and of course for intro-ing me to the Caramel Apple Spice (even though I've said that three times.. haha)
* Meredith at A Work In Progress b/c every time she blogs, I love it-even though work has kept her busier lately. :) And b/c blogging about the outlets in Dallas made me remember I'll likely get to see her and Michael on our trip in just a few weeks!
* Carrie at After All the Folderol even though she's vacationing and likely wont see this.. but she's definitely fab and JUST GOT ENGAGED on her vacation! YAY! Congrats, girly!

I'm ready for the weekend. In case you haven't noticed, Eric's studying for the CPA exam started this week. I say you might have noticed b/c I've become even wordier than usual. if that's possible..haha! Have a great weekend!

31 comments:

Angela said...

I am in love with that watch, and I <3 Ice Breaker Sours. Love.

JAMIE said...

Awww! Thank you a million! And don't worry - it can never be said enough how fabulous those caramel apple spice's are! :)

S said...

Umm...Did you know that the outlet mall in Dallas ALSO has J.Crew outlet? Because it does. And it's fabulous. They also have a Coach outlet! I got a $400 bag for $150. You can't walk into the Coach outlet without smiling :) I hope you have a fab day!

Sonja said...

Congrats! ditto to JCrew!! I love that cardi!

Anonymous said...

I think I just drooled when I saw that caramel apple cider! I COMPLETELY forgot about them and I worked at a Starbucks a few years ago! OMG I NEED one!!!

Candace said...

First. that watch is amazing. seriously. i have been searching for the perfect watch that could go with brown or black, and I am pretty sure you found it for me! hello christmas wish list.
Second. you have convinced me to try the carmel apple spice from starbucks. i am a zebra hot chocolate girl, but now i know i have to give the starbucks cider a try. thinking this weekend on our way to the pumpkin patch will be a great first time. ha! Happy Friday!

Jen | Our Life Accounts said...

mmm I think I need one of those carmel apple cider's now! Good luck to Eric with the cpa exam, I am so glad that is over for me!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Totally going to bee line it to Starbuck to try the cider....drooling already! And that sweater is gorgous!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I am so obsessed with everything J.Crew too! I think their jewelry recently has been amazing! And the Starbucks cider is a total fall staple for me.

Kaitlin said...

I love Michael Kors. He's my favorite and that watch is way too cute. I vote you get it :) Thanks for the sweet comments about our house- I spend hours parked in front of HGTV and on design blogs getting ideas b/c I don't have that interior designer's eye either...it's very much a work in progress, but we've been having fun with it! Have a great weekend!!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Love me some M.Kors!! Isn't he just SO darn fabulous?

Meredith said...

Great top 5 (and thanks for picking me)! :) One of the girls I work with has a watch very similar to that one and I love it. I am a big fan of the sour things too, I keep them in my drawer at work. :) And yes, that outlet mall is freaking fantastic. It also has BCBG!

Speaking of Dallas, we recently offered to host a baby shower for a couple and it is Nov 7 (Saturday). So we will have to meet up Friday night if you guys are still awake! And keep us posted on Sunday!

Annie said...

yay for the award!
i used to be obsessed with those little sours too! then i ate too many....yeah, i also ate them like candy ;)
caramel apple spice, that sounds and looks delicous!! i need to try one!

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

that watch is amazing, i love it!

Organic Meatbag said...

Oh yeah, those ice breakers are good indeed...hahaha!

Tatiana said...

Congrats on the award! You are fabulous! I am also inlove with j crew, just not with their crazy prices! But they have sooo many cute things this fall, and I want them all!!! I hope your day is as fabulous as you :-)

Windy City Kelley's said...

Love that sweater! We're moving to Dallas in a couple of months so you'll have to let me know all the cool places to go when I get there :)

SassyCassie said...

I love that sweater!

Brown Girl said...

I love all of those things! I bought my mom a michael kors watch that looks a lot like that, it's super cute and it goes with a ton of stuff! Holla at me when you get to the Big D, I'll take you somewhere nice for queso!!! ;)

Llama said...

Congrats on your award! You def. deserve it sweetie! Your michael kors watch is hot and i love j.crew too! :)

Ginger said...

congrats on the award and I just had to come over and say thank you for your kind words on my post. I'm so thankful for my blog and the amazing people I meet through it. You said in my post that my peace makes me my mom's rock and I love that and I hadn't looked at it that way thank you so much!!

. said...

yay for awards. Congrats!! I adore j.crew too!

Jen said...

Just found your blog, it's too cute! You have a new follower :)

Unknown said...

Love the watch! Love the cardigan and diva s definitely my fav!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

The hubs is taking some extra classes right now, so he can start an MBA program and sit for the CPA exam next year. I miss his face. Ah ha. That cardi is GORGEOUS!

Jon and Steph said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! Thanks for sweet comment ;)

I'm a new follower and so glad to meet another Okie in blogland!!

Oh and that Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks sounds amazing. I'm definitely going to have to try that!

Allegra said...

congrats!

chelsea said...

that watch is divine. hope the outlet has it!

Anonymous said...

30 comments you have? crazy.

i love that michael kors watch. i'll cross my fingers it's at the outlet. i wear a big, gold michael kors watch and love it. that cardigan is cute. i bet if you're vigilant you'll catch it on sale. wouldn't it be nice if there was a website where you could plug in an item off a shopping site and it alerts you when the price goes down? hmm. i would invent that if i had any idea how to go about that whatsoever.

will call you in a bit. love love.

lauren

Anonymous said...

I have that Michael Kors watch in black! i get lots of compliments on it. you should get that one!! xoxo alove

In This Wonderful Life said...

I love the sweater and I SO need it!! I am obsessed with the cider and the diva candle it my FAV!!! cute things lady!