And this post is random. Apologizing in advance.
THANKS for "showing us your city," those of you who participated!! And thanks for the kind words about both Tulsa...and my bloggage about it. :) If you didn't get to participate, but still want to, go for it! I still want to read about where everyone lives-even if it's not a formal blog event! :)
This week has been busy.. I don't really even know why... *shrugs* Anyhoo, I'm definitely ready for the weekend! Eric has been studying like a madman for the CPA and gets serious kudos. I remmeber that stuff with the bar exam and it still makes me cringe. However, his study stuff features a dvd with an awesome little dude who says things like "Bang it out, baby! You're on your way to the CPA!" LOL! Yes, it really says that. (I may have posted that on his facebook wall, too b/c it amuses me that much).
He's been busting his @ss to get a little ahead so we can totally enjoy being here! :)

That's a snapshot of our fun hotel! It's a little boutique place (and actually quite affordable) and I'll post more about it when we get back!
Why are we going there? B/c we got tickets for Sunday's game HERE!
YAYAYAYAYAY! I've never been to an NFL game so I'm super excited! :)Oh and I finally ordered my costume for Halloween! I kinda picked it out then forgot to actually order it.. haha.. Sheesh. Anyway, I'm gonna be a sailor! And so is Eric! I'm gonna add some tights, too! :)
Eric: "I think I wanna be that guy from Caddyshack with the gopher.."
Me: "Okay, so we're just gonna do our own thing? I'll see if a girl friend wants to dress alike!"
Eric: "Well, you could be the gopher.. That'd be funny.."
Me: "Um... no."
* a few days later*
Me: "Lookie what I found! I wanna be this little sailor!
Eric: "I could be a sailor"
Me: "I thought you were doing that other thing.."
Him: "I havent dressed up in two years.. I'm not gonna get all creative now. Besides, I'm already deciding where to get my sailor costume. Done."
haha.. nice.
Tonight, Eric and I have a "beers of the world" engagement party for one of his college friends then head to the game tomorrow sometime! :) After the party, I'm betting I'll camp on my sofa and catch up on some dvr while Eric studies (so we can leave at a reasonable time tomorrow). :) This is how Gracie and I watch tv.. haha.. I took this b/c she was being cuddly and adorable... per usual.
Have a great weekend!!! :)


22 comments:
How fun!!! I love NFL games, you are going to have a blast... and that hotel looks adorable!! Can't wait to read more about it! Have fun at that engagement party tonight, that should be fun!!
Adorable costume!! I hope you guys have a great weekend!!
You lucky hooker, I've been wanting to see the new stadium. I could have a tailgating beer with you and then watch from outside the stadium, bahaha! Except I think the Cowgirls are lame so never mind. We should have a drink elsewhere though...just sayin.
BOYS! Between Chewbacca and a gofer I don't know which is worse, LOL!
Of my gosh you are going to have so much fun at the game! Take pictures!!
What a killer idea for an engagement party! And you are going to be hot hot hot in that costume. : )
We are going to the stadium in January - SHHHH Bryan doesn't know. It's a Christmas present! You'll have to let me know how it is and post pics!
NFL games are so fun!!! You're going to have a blast.
cute outfit! xx
cute costume! i'm glad eric is dressing up with you! how fun!!
the pic of you and your pup is so cute!!
hope you and your man have a fabulous weekend!!! sounds like you have a lot of fun plans! :)
Your hotel looks fabulous! So fun :) I'm a Packers fun...Enjoy your weekend and super cute costume! Stay warm :) Xo
Super cute costume!
Tony Romo's my QB for my fantasy football league. Hope you bring him good luck!! Have fun - I love pro-football!
Tony Romo is my FAVORITE!! I love him. It may or may not have something to do with the fact that I thought he and Jessica Simpson were a cute couple.
Oh - and there is NO way I would be able to take a study DVD like that seriously. No matter how badly I wanted to pass the exam!!
:)
I hope your weekend was lots of fun! You know what's funny? I was at six flags on sunday, right next door to the stadium while the game was playing! You could have been one of the people I was telling my husband to just run over since there were so many of them leaving the stadium and no one cared about the fact that our light was green! I joke, I joke! You're too awesome for that!
And that sailor outfit is HOT!!! Work it girl!
I went to the game on Sunday too! I wish i would have seen your blog post before this morning, we could have met in person! was the stadium not awesome?!? and the hotel you stayed at looks fab...can't wait to hear were it was at! Happy Monday!
Cute costume! I almost got that one, but decided on the ladybug instead. I have a couple questions about TU on Tap, if you can email me back that would be fab (If I remember correctly you said in a pervious post you helped coordinate). Also, Bryan was laying out his clothes last night and he had jeans. I asked him why and he said because he paid for that privilege for UW. I thought of you, but didn't say anything to B because I think he feels like the whole bloggy thing is a little stalker-ish. I think it's fab! Hope you have a great day :)
a got a sailor costume as well... nice blog... and of course happy halloween :)
Clelia
My hubby and I love that hotel. We will actually be staying there next month! Nice to see another Tulsa blogger in blogland! :)
Adorable costume! I'm not planning to dress up for Halloween (I'm actually feeling "over it" right now), but I do have to dress up for a wedding industry networking party tonight. And I have no idea what to wear. Maybe I'll be a sorority girl and wear my ChiO sweatshirt! ;-)
Just now catching up on blogs. Your dog is adorable. Hope you had a great time at the game!!
Post a Comment