Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hi peeps!

Hi peeps! I'm working on a blog about my time at the UW..and trying to get stuff done. It's been a BUSY week, but I'm glad to say WE MET GOAL! There was so much celebrating on Thursday, I think my cheeks still hurt from smiling! ha! :) I did, however, get a speeeeeeeding ticket. in my work rental car. on the last day of the campaign. And the motorcycle cop totally didn't care that I was working for the Un!ted Way (jerk.). Anyhoo, I hope you're having a great weekend and I'm sorry I'm missing in action... Tonight is the TU football game and then tomorrow, I took the day off to play catch up on lots of things I haven't gotten to do lately-regular errands and the like. Then, I start back at my regular jobbie on Tuesday! So, updates soon and I think I'll use some time right now to catch up on what some of you have been up to!


9 comments:

In This Wonderful Life said...

congrats on meeting the goal!!! sorry about the speeding ticket :( Those always stink!

Jen said...

Sorry about the speeding ticket - bummer!

S said...

Bike cops are the WORST! One of my classmates is a cop and he said that if the bikers don't give out enough tickets they get their bike taken away. LAME!!

Lyryn said...

Oh no.... tickets suck!

Unknown said...

YAY! Congrats on meeting your goal-be proud of yourself!!! I'm sorry you got a speeding ticket, those are never fun!

Alison said...

Speeding tickets are the worst!!! :(

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!

Maybe you can take the speeding ticket off on your taxes as a business expense?

(p.s. I was just on a road trip with a friend of mine who just got back from a 9 month deployment in Iraq and when he handed the cop his military ID the cop handed it back and gave him a $200 ticket!!)

katandkarl said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLL!! :)

congrats lady!

Jenny DB said...

ugggh I hate cops, but congratulations on meeting the goal!!! :)