Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I want this.


And I had my bedroom all planned.

And I don't know why I searched online anyway.

B/c now I really want this.

And it's more expensive than the other one I wanted. B/c it's piece by piece.

But it's all the pieces that make it AWESOME.

I mean hellllllllo giraffe print WITH paisely that's black and white with throw pillows and Euro shams?!

My name is Jax and I may have pulled out the credit card as though drawn by some other force. *picture that. it's funny*

Then put it away to think about it. B/c I need curtains. And a dresser. And a rug. So, just gonna be really sure what I want.

And then... I think I somehow broke my power cord and might need to buy a new one. :( FOILED! *pounds fists on table at sides* haha.. So...yeah we'll see about other superfluous expenses.

My friend (no names here.. She's MY connection..haha) is seeing if she can get my speeding ticket reduced... if so, that comforter is MINE. And so is a nice gift for her b/c that would totally make my day. pleasepleaseplease... hahaha...


I was going to finally catch up on some blog awards tonight or my United W@y post, but those posts would take longer and kill my ever-draining battery....so soon. :)

32 comments:

Lauryl Lane said...

Totally cute and very "Jax." Hope you get that speeding ticket reduced so you can splurge on the bed set!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

haha... you are so funny. You were content, now not content! haha! :) I love that bedding, too, though. You can never go wrong with black and white!!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Oh, and ill keep my fingers crossed about the speeding ticket!!!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

The fingers crossed is sooo you!!! Good luck getting it reduced .... I hope so for your sake!

JAMIE said...

I LOVE that bedding! I also love to buy new bedding. It's always the best!

Rosalyn Kay said...

ugggh speeding tickets. I've only had one and it was not a fun time! That bedding is fabulous!!!! I hope you get it.

Lived With Love said...

i love this jax!! xx

J said...

My fingers are crossed for you too, I LOVE that bedding!!! : D

Shannon Dew said...

That bedding is GORG! OMG! You have to get it! Good luck on the ticket!

Llama said...

I love that set! It is adorable...how can you resist?!?

Stephanie H said...

I LOVE anything black and white. I would so get it. In fact...I may now need to look for it.

S said...

That bedding is super cute! It makes me sad that bedding is so expensive :(

Unknown said...

Crossing my fingers you get to splurge on yourself a bit! :)

Anonymous said...

super cute bedding!!!

Ginger said...

black and white and oh so classy!! I love it I have pulled out the credit card more than once only for my budget master husband to eye me and say what are you doing while I put it away.

Jen | Our Life Accounts said...

Ohhhhh I love this! Can you tell me where I can find it? We are currently redoing our whole house and I love this black and white combo! Hope you get that speeding ticket reduced!

Mrs. H said...

OMG! I love the bed set! It is a must purchase!

Brittany Ann said...

oohhh! I don't blame you! That comforter is awesome!

Stacia said...

LOVE IT!!! I want that too!

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

LOVE the bedding! I'm in the market for some new bedding and furniture. I just can't decide what to buy first. And, the hubs and I can't agree on bedding, but I LOVE the black and white! Hope you get your ticket reduced!

Windy City Kelley's said...

I say BUY IT! It's adorable.

Candace said...

LOVE it!!!!!!!! You so should not second guess this :)

Jenny DB said...

You can justify it because B&W is so CLASSIC, it will never go out of style!!! Not even in a bed.. :)

The SSS Sophisticate said...

Love that!!!! Good luck with your ticket!

Alison said...

Omigod I love it!!!!

Jon and Steph said...

LOVE the bedding! So adorable!

And I'll be crossing my fingers for the reduced speeding ticket!

have a great weekend ;)

Ashley said...

OOhhhh that's Michael Kors!! I love it! I really wanted it for our bedroom but Lee's a jerk and won't ever let me do ANYTHING animal print, so we got the Tribeca instead, it's the slate gray/white striped duvet and it has black and white paisley sheets!! And, you might want to check for this set on eBay, I found a lot of the Tribeca on there and it was WAY cheaper!

Blicious said...

ooohhhhh i love that set!! so pretty!

SassyCassie said...

I want that too! Why, oh why, is decorating so expensive?

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh, that is freaking gorgeous. I'm bonkers for paisley!

xoxoKrysten said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Sierra said...

You must get that bedding, so adorable! I'll let you in on a secret...it looks a bit like mine in my room not, but I got it from Target for 50% off so you might want to check there first! It is super adorable though. Keeping my fingers crossed for you too! XO!