Working from home today...mostly due to the fact that it took me 10 minutes to get IN my car.. in the back door.. b/c it's so frozen shut. haha.. But, we seem to be done getting ice and are now getting a little snow! I'm cool with it since we're not supposed to get more than 4 or so inches...and b/c I still have power! WOOHOO! It flickered a little yesterday during the freezing rain, but that's about all. I sat here, fully clothed (it was kinda hilarious), in case I had to leave b/c I didnt want to find clothes in the dark. I'm so overdramatic I suppose.
Anyway, here's what working from home looks like with Gracie dog... She's seriously rather cat like sometimes.. haha..
Here she is DARTING to the door after she went to the bathroom... (note her leash is long enough for me to stand on the porch while she runs out and does her business in this kind of weather.. haha.. yeah, I'm lazy).
She's my kid... I love this little dog.. but man, if she doesn't stop climbing all over me while I'm trying to get things done...gracious... haha...


Wherever you are, I hope you're staying warm! I wish I'd picked up some vino before this weather hit. Just sayin. I'm bummed that a sushi dinner with Eric and friends is canceled...and that I'm likely stuck at the casa, but glad to have power and be warm! :)
Happy weekend! :)
17 comments:
I found your blog a couple of months ago and have been reading ever since. Hope you've had a great snow day. I'm in Southeast OK and we're snowed in, too.
Jessica
she's cute!! for reasons like this (well, we don't really get snow in CA, but I've been stuck inside before), I keep a wine closet hahaha... sort of the young adult's version of a wine fridge/cellar!
No snow here in Dallas but it's been raining for the past two days and it's no fun. My dog does the same thing and now that I'm working from home it's been a real "treat" to get her to leave me alone for a few hours (I may or may not bribe her with bones to do it).
Your pup is so cute!!
We took puppy snow pictures today. We don't usually get much in Tennessee, so it's super fun!
I'm so glad the power didn't go out! I guess I shouldn't say that too soon. :) The snow is beautiful though!
Look at all that snow...wowzers lady!!!
Keep warm and have a wonderful weekend.
Brrr stay warm inside!
Gosh, I hope we get snow here so I have an excuse for being so lazy this entire weekend:)
Have a blast...(and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the power stays on)
xoxoxo
Haha, she's such a sweetie. Hope you are staying warm and having a good day at home!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Doll, that little snow has turned into a LOT of snow. I ADORE Gracie. She's the best :)
Glad you didn't lose power!! Stay warm!
I cannot believe the weather you guys are having! It was on Brian William's newscast last night. Stay warm!
This weather is insane!!! I've been cuddling with my dog all day, too :)
Cute pics! I was snowed in today too! You and Gracie keep warm!
Oh how I want a pup to play in the snow with! Have a great Saturday!
I want a Gracie dog, she is so sweet and cute - adorable pictures. Sorry you got stuck in doors but glad you are hopefully staying warm with the doggie!
Aaaw Gracie is a doll. Stay warm!! I can't believe how much snow yall have in Tulsa?!?!?! is that normal??
Post a Comment