Hello. You Fool. I love yooooooooooooooou. (C'mon join the joy riiiiiiiiide). Happy post Valentines!
Okay, peeps.. I've had a SERIOUS case of the Februaries lately. It's been whoa. So, instead of touching on all that, I'm gonna be perky von perkerson and talk about my good weekend.. b/c that's what it was.. pretty darn good!
Friday night, Timberly and I headed out to Sonoma for some vino and an appetizer.. That turned in to dinner and a bottle of wine... and Eric came to join us! A really fun night just hanging out and laughing...esp over yummy food (Timberly introed me to their gooey butter cake. Have it. Love it. Uh.mazing).
Saturday, I got up and ran with some peeps from my group. Okay, peeps.. I am OVER this cold weather fitness crap. It's freezing. My face was chapped afterwards!
Anyway, Saturday night, Timberly lucked into some AWESOME TU seats for the Memphis game so her sister, her and I went to cheer on the Golden Hurricane! We lost. *le sigh* But, we put up a good fight. And it was a "white out" for Haiti.. They gave out free shirts and donations went to Haiti relief! It was cool to see everyone wearing white in the packed arena!
And one thing I really really realllllllllllly love are chocolate covered strawberries...and lookie what Eric had waiting for me at his casa after the movie!! YUMMO! (We may have eaten like 4...at midnight. *head hung in shame.. haha*)
Someone (me) took a nap on Saturday after my face-chapping run. Some other person (eric) did not nap. Therefore, I maaaaay have had a ridiculous amount tinge more energy. I was self timing photos and kinda being annoying having a giggly good time. Here's Eric trying to take off his shoes while I squeeze him.. hahahahaha! (also catch the glimpse of the bedroom he turned into an ikea closet. amazingness).
He agreed to pose... :)
Sunday, I ran some errands, did a lil lunch with my mom (we actually ran into each other at the mall and opted to sit down for some food), and then had Valentines dinner with Eric at Ciao! :)
Ps.. I made sure to get this pic b/c if you saw Valentines Day, our table reminded me of Topher Grace and Anne Hathaway's Vday dinner scene....I really do make fun of Valentines just b/c every restaurant looks like this.. How many couples can we cram into one little restaurant. Tables for two gone wild! ha!
awwwww :)
For Vday, I made Eric a hardcover coffee table book of our photos from St. Lucia last year! :) I heart snapfish. :)
Valentines weekend=two thumbs up!!!!
As far as houses, Marla and I had NO.LUCK. We found some and seriously as soon as we'd call, they'd been rented. It was bananas. :( Seeing another one tomorrow. I got to the point where I'd start stalking the owners. "Hi, it's Jackie again.. I know I just called this morning but wanted to follow up.." I think I'm a mix between professional and persistent and uh...completely annoying. Either way, we're seeing the house! So whatevs! :) I have some funny landlord stories to let you know about in another post.. haha.. Some people are CUHRAZY! Fairly certain one of em has hidden video cameras in the house or something equally as creepola.
Hope you had a great weekend! You giving up anything for lent?
27 comments:
Seems like a fantastic weekend!
First, I love that you go to basketball games all the time. If we had a decent team to go watch for a reasonable price I would be there. I heart basketball!
Second,I love that you made Eric the book of your trip. I'm still in the process of making an album from our wedding through snapfish. Wedding albums are ewber expensive.
Last but not least, don't give up on the house searching. You will find one and when you do we will want to see pictures!
Glad you had a good v-day weekend!
That was so sweet that Eric made you that book! How thoughtful of him :-)
I love the self-timer photos lol. You guys look great on Valentine's day!
And you'll find that perfect house soon enough! The right one is just waiting for you :-)
Glad you had an awesome weekend! ♥
All those 2 seater tables next to each other makes me laugh! So typical!
You two are the cutest couple! Good luck with the house!
I love your dress and that photo album is such a great idea!!!
Glad you had a fun V-Day!
What an AWESOME idea for a V-Day present!! I love personalized stuff like that. I got joe personalized engraved luggage tags :)
wait wait wait.
Eric made a bedroom into a CLOSET?!?! Hell yes. He's a keeper Jackie!!
You look gorgeous in that dress! The colour suits you so well :) xxxx
I LOVE your dress!!
And I want to see that movie, glad to know you thought it was good.
THAT IS AN AWESOME vday present.
I want to go to St Lucia so badly! You two seem like you had an amazing Valentines day... what a super cute couple!
Looks like so much fun! You guys are such a cute couple! I love chocolate covered anything, but those strawberries look delish!
haha how funny are those tables at the restaurant??? You look like you know those people, you're sitting so close!
ps - love the St. Lucia book. I may have to steal that idea! :)
love the coffee table book! and your dress is fab :)
Love the St Lucia book! So much fun!
Yay for a good weekend! I had to laugh at the closeness of your fellow diners! Way to pack 'em in on Vday! I love the book...never used snapfish, but I made wedding books for both sets of parents through mypublisher. They were a HUGE hit!
Haha! I guess everyone facebooks at work! :) Chocoalte covered strawberries - yumm!!! I have NO idea what I am giving up for Lent! Guess I need to figure that out today...
Love your VDay dress.... and I want to see the movie Valentine's Day... even if it is cheesy and predictable :)
Giving up for lent... hmmmm... It might help my life to give up procrastination, but I don't know if that's possible.
what a fabulous weekend you had!!
too cute that you ran into your mom at the mall and got to enjoy lunch ;)
love your purple dress!! so pretty!
love the book you gave to eric! i want to make one of those!
cute photos! you look fabulous, as always!!
Love chocolate covered strawberries too! I wanted them so bad this V-day...but you can't get everything can you? Oh well. Glad your Valentines day was AWESOME!
Ya'll are so lovey dovey!!! Have you given up on our internet friendship since I have been away -- PLEASE SAY NO!!!
You do a FANTASTIC job of being cheerful in the midst of the February blues. I'm seriously impressed. Great photos--looked like a fun Valentine's Day!
I love your dress and you are right...that table that you and E. sat at is just like Valentine's Day! Glad you were able to eat with your mom and enjoy V-day with your honey. I want to go to St. Lucia, that is where The Bachelor was last week. So gorgeous!
Yay TU! I am from Tulsa too!
Adorable pics and I love your blog! Did you graduate from TU? One of my good friends recently finished up law school there :)
looks like a fabulous weekend!!
Post a Comment