This weekend, I:
* RAN MY FIRST 5K!!!! YAY!
* Celebrated the same with mimosas and brunch with my running group!
* got my hair done (always a good day)
* picked out bedding
* changed my mind today and picked out different bedding
* painted the new house....my room and marla's room... :)
* enjoyed Mexican food with Eric
* packed.packed.packed.
As of now, I'm hitting the showers and watching Desperate Housewives for some relaxation before bed. :) Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and I look forward to posting pics from mine hopefully tomorrow!
15 comments:
Glad you had a good weekend! Can't wait to see the pics!
I saw your photos from Facebook, and YAYAY for completing your first 5k! You're amazing, now rest up for good ole' Monday!
Congrats on the 5k!
congrats on the 5K, that's one of my goals this year! Yum, mexican good, I heart mexican food!
congrats on the 5K that's awesome!!
yay productivity! Hope your next week is equally as great!
What a great weekend! Congrats on the 5K; you go girl!
ahh well done!! 5k!!! xxxx
Congrats on your first 5K - that is awesome!!!
Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend! Can't wait to see the new hair do!
Congrats on running your first 5K! Very exciting!!!
congrats on the 5K
congrats on the 5k! I did the training but never actually entered a race. hmmm...slacker much?!
Yay for relaxing and again congrats for the run! Now keep it up girl, you can do it! :)
Congrats on the 5k! I came across your blog through another one and love it!
Post a Comment