Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New job=so far so good!

I wanted to write a long-winded post about the first day or even my last day at my other job (which happened to be yesterday). But, I'm really freaking tired. Soooo it's gonna wait. But, today was good! I had no idea what I was doing...understandably...but overall, two thumbs up. More to come after I rest my weary eyelids.

Hope everyone had a great day! :) I feel like today is either Monday...or Friday... I can't decide.. Very odd to work somewhere one day then somewhere else the next!

And random, but this happened downtown today kinda near my new office. I seriously thought someone was playing a joke on the new girl when I got some emails about this. Comedy. I have no idea why it's not making a hyperlink on blogger, but whatever.. here it is.

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=12391667

10 comments:

Hannah said...

Glad it is going well so far!

Anonymous said...

So glad you like it!! that's got to be reassuring :-)

Rachel said...

I'm so glad you like your new job :)

FYI, the car thing is hilarious.

Unknown said...

Yay for first day going well. I have a lawyer question; can the car owner sue for the wall notwithstanding the impact? I mean how fast were they going to bust through a brick wall. Crazy! I thought they were filming a movie or something when I first saw it.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Glad the new job is going so well! That picture of the car is crazy! The driver is lucky!

Candace said...

so glad your first day was a sucess!! hope the rest of your week and weekend is just a good! :)

Jamie Pickle said...

Glad to hear the first day went well! Don't worry the weekend is almost here :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay! Glad your first day went well! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your first day went well! That's totally crazy about the car-it definitely looks like a scene out of a move!

Anonymous said...

what the? that picture of the car looks like an ad. so surreal. crazy.

too many stories about old people getting mixed up and accidentally pressing the gas pedal instead of the brake. scary.

lauren