Monday, April 19, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!

I wanted to blog....but I really didn't feel like writing anything super long b/c I'm sleeeeepy. BUT, I saw that Taylor over at the Undomestic Mamma had her Top 2 Tuesday post and I opted to join!




Today.. Top 2 items under $15! :)

Clinique superbalm in Ginger. This stuff is uh.mazing. It stays on for a long time and the tube seems to last forever!
I heart Tyler candles. My good friend, Ashley, just gave me one as a hostess gift from helping with her shower this last weekend and I can't get enough of it. I haven't lit it yet b/c I'm too busy taking the lid off and smelling it like my own personal treat in my room or something.
Pics from the weekend tomorrow hopefully! :) This whole living with a roomie thing is great, but I find that having someone to chat with regularly in the evenings (beside my doggie) is totally cutting in on my blog time...haha... :)

On another note, a personal trainer at my gym subbed for my butts n guts instructor tonight who was stuck in traffic. I am SO freaking sore! She's hard core. (I didnt mean for that to rhyme). I kinda wanted to hire her to whip me into shape. But then I thought better of it and had spring rolls for dinner. Whatever.

Alright peeps.. what are your top two things under 15 bucks? :)

7 comments:

Beth McC. said...

Great PIcks! I am going to have to try out that lipgloss! Love it!! Your blog is too cute!!

Happy Tuesday!

Kenj said...

Oh I love candles.! Such a good choice there.! (: They look so pretty also.!

B said...

Just came across your blog from Top 2 Tuesday! mine were almost identical. Love your picks and your blog :)

The Undomestic Mom said...

I love Tyler candles!!! and I need to try that lipgloss!

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

I love those candles! I'm your newest follower!

Ashley said...

I'm a candle fan too! Love your blog! Really cute!

Andrea said...

I like the statement "own personal treat". Hehehe...not sure why it tickled me, but it did. Love ya!